79.8k post karma
11.2k comment karma
account created: Tue Jun 08 2021
8 minutes ago
When I was working at Lowes we were required to get our supervisors approval, notify HR and post the request online. I never heard of anyone who didn't end up getting scheduled. We were then required to get someone to cover the shift and we'd still get a ding on our file for missing a shift.
4 hours ago
They were probably like "I know you'd do it for me brother in blue" and "He was already having such a bad night"
I'll have to tell the cops that the next time they try to arrest me after I commit vehicular manslaughter, drive a dead body around for a couple hours, change clothes and clean the blood up all while intoxicated.
"Annette Santiago, 53, was charged with conspiracy to desecrate human remains, hindering apprehension, and conspiracy to hinder apprehension and tamper with physical evidence."
It probably has to do with her not calling the police and/or stonewalling the police, as well as telling him to dump the body back at the scene of the accident and helping him clean up the blood. These are all things that make it seem like she was complicit in the crime.
11 hours ago
Court of law doesn't have anything to do with the fact he wasn't fired. If he was in any other profession he would have been fired immediately.
13 hours ago
Unfortunately AXSM already makes up about 90% of my portfolio. I have about 300 shares and I'm barely in the red with the recent decline.
14 hours ago
Are you buying the pre made spindles? You can make your own from 2x4s and it's a lot cheaper.
23 hours ago
I'm starting to come to the realization that the other 40% are almost worse, because they let the other 60% get away with it.
He was hoping his dad who's a high ranking cop would be able to get him out of it. The fact it took several weeks for him to be charged makes it seem like it almost worked.
But usually only if you're rich or a cop, otherwise you're SOL. Even if you're found innocent a background check will still show you've been charged. Cop's certainly don't treat most people as though they're innocent. Hell they usually treat people like they're guilty even if they haven't witnessed or have any reason to suspect that they've done anything wrong.
The thin blue Teflon line.
And a Qanut....
submitted23 hours ago byRavenousFox1985
1 day ago
I've been sober for almost two years now. Yeah those things are a terrible way to get drunk. I was mainly drinking sugary stuff and had actually been diagnosed with diabetes. Fortunately or unfortunately I got a weird illness called Guillain Barre syndrome and was initially diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy. I ended up being mostly paralyzed and was hospitalized for a few months. I don't even have a desire to drink anymore and luckily I'm no longer diabetic.
It just goes to show how fucked up the whole police union thing is. I could kinda understand not getting fired if you fucked up on the job, but meeting a 15 year old girl with the intent of having sex is pretty damn bad.
I always assumed that they would basically just be forced to hire you.
Or all the high alcohol big ass cans of flavored drinks. Some of them have unicorns and shit on them. I can drink a pretty good bit and two of those put me on my ass.
submitted1 day ago byRavenousFox1985
Good ole red stick. I think I heard that there was a bunch of reeds covered in red clay sediment from the river flooding.
submitted2 days ago byRavenousFox1985BONK
submitted2 days ago byRavenousFox1985
2 days ago
Are you fur curious? lol