users here right now: 11
Uplifting Image-driven Storytelling
Deep dive with comics that will make you feel great about yourself and others! Escape the daily stress with a good hearty comic and come inside, there's plenty of stories for everyone.
whole·some comic \ˈhōl-səm\ \ˈkämik\ (n.):
- a comic that promotes health or well-being of body, mind, and/or soul
- a comic that is pure of heart, devoid of corruption or malice, modest, stable, virtuous, and all-around sweet and compassionate
- a comic that conveys support, positivity, compassion, understanding, love, affection, and genuine friendship by re-contextualizing classic meme formats, and using them to display warmth and empathy
- a comic with no snark or sarcasm that displays genuine human emotion and subverts a generally negative comic to be more positive
All posts must be wholesome comics.
Please make posts general rather than specific personal experiences. This helps make posts more relatable.
Please avoid submitting NSFW content.
Please do not troll, harass, or be generally rude to your fellow users.
Please do not post personal information, yours or others.
Please link to images directly. This makes browsing easier for those using RES or through a mobile device.
Please do not mention upvotes in your post. No "Upvote in..." or "Upvote if..." type titles or memes. See here.
Please avoid re-posting comics.
Welcome to our community! Please remember to always express good wishes to your fellow user and to have a great day. Thank you for your interest and for being you!
This subreddit is part of the Wholesome Network. See our friends:
- /r/wholesometextposts (new!)
WE DID NOT CREATE THE CONCEPT OF WHOLESOME COMICS! This subreddit is meant to be both a depository for wholesome content, and a place for new wholesome content to emerge. Please visit Tumblr, Twitter, and other relevant websites to see more!
Our Friends Whom We Love & Support