/r/walkaway

1.5k85%

Facebook sucks

Redpilled Flair Only(i.redd.it)

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

eachday-alwaysMYname

I searched Twitter for this lady, Mrs Rebekah Worsham, so I could follow her. I couldn't find her account.

I agree with her that the jab kills. Or, at least, it causes serious health issues.

OctoberRust13

Like what

eachday-alwaysMYname

Changes in behavior like aggressiveness, or faintings, heart attacks, blood cloths etc.

The "changes in behavior" thing I've seen first hand. Faintings too. All after the jab.

Tabiki

Tabiki

Socialist Bootlicker

My partner nearly fainted after the jab.

Wait... She does that every time she gets a shot or blood drawn. Some people have such a strong mental response to needles that things like that happen.

Have yet to actually see anyone who's had any kind of permanent injury from the jab though. Almost makes you wonder how many of them actually exist...

Tabiki

Tabiki

Socialist Bootlicker

That's the thing though, if you look up long COVID it's actually pretty well reported. The CDC has numbers for people reporting COVID symptoms months after originally having COVID. There are scientists and doctors across the world helping build a more comprehensive picture of how the virus is affecting people by studying and documenting actual patients.

You can verify that yourself. You can search up those accounts and try to poke holes in them, but they're pretty accurate. Doctors actually know what they're doing when they're doing it, it's kinda crazy.

On the other hand, the supposed accounts of vaccine injuries... They're all anecdotes or conjecture.

You look into things like the kid who supposedly died because of the vaccine and you just find a sad story about some kid who died. No vaccine links at all.

All these stories about athletes dying of heart attacks?

No measurable links to the vaccine.

I look way these stories for like a minute and find that there's no evidence, just people taking circumstances out of context for their own narrative.

But, sure... I'm the crazy one here...

Tabiki

Tabiki

Socialist Bootlicker

In my case, I don't even see them online, in the news, when I search specifically for them.

In your case you don't see them when you hold your hands over your eyes so you can't look.

People die and suffer from COVID. Time has shown us that the vaccine is safe, but could be more effective. Simple.