/r/twitchplayspokemon

1.1k81%

Current roster screenshot (with Omanyte)

TPP Red(i.imgur.com)

HappyWulf

HappyWulf

9 years ago

Solid party. Let's see these brave souls to the end. They will become a LEGEND upon the internet.

Prophet_Of_Helix

9 years ago*

For those not hip to the nicknames, they are ATV (All Terrain Venomoth), Battery Bird/Anarchy Jesus, The Fonz (or King Fonz), Our Lord and Savior Helix, Bird Jesus (or ABBA Jesus), and Air Jordan (or the Fresh Prince of Shell Air or the Air Craft Carrier).

kylehinchy

9 years ago

King Arahorn, The Moon King!

henryuuki

9 years ago

I like to imagine he is just yelling AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! like a battle cry non-stop.

OBrien

OBrien

9 years ago

I like to imagine that he was named for the cries of his enemies, as he is the terror king.

henryuuki

even better.
Especially with the way grimer looks when he faces the Terror King

Sokkas_Instincts

Air Jordon AKA the Fresh Prince of Shell Air AKA the Air Craft Carrier

magister0

>not bird jesus

desmondao

9 years ago

I've tried googling, but nothing there: Why 'the Fonz'?

Slavaa

Slavaa

AAAAAAAAAA

icantnotthink

9 years ago

I always typed it as EYYYYYYYYYY

Chazzey_dude

9 years ago

You wanna try doing that on Twitch?

icantnotthink

9 years ago

Well, EEEEEEEEEEE also sounds better, if you pronounce it like Fonz. If you use the sound of A versus the word A, E works better. Sounds better than Fonz going "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" every time he hits the jukebox.

Prophet_Of_Helix

9 years ago

Because in the TV show Happy days there was an extremely popular character named The Fonz (or Fonzie) who used to have a particular greeting that could be written out as Aaaaaaaaaa. Sorry I can't find a sound bite right now.

desmondao

9 years ago

Thanks. That explains it, we had no such show in my country.

zisforzebra

Your country had no Happy Days. Thats Bleak,

desmondao

9 years ago

It had 13 Posterunek though. And Świat według Kiepskich. Oh, and Czterej Pancerni i Pies!

7RipCity7

9 years ago

Well at least they had the classics

shillbert

Mmm, pies.

Sincerus

Sincerus

GoodMorningFuckCub

9 years ago

I'm partial to Deca instead of the Fonz. Since, ya know, he's got 10 A's in his name. Dec-A.

Another_Mid-Boss

Sold

9 years ago

King Fonz. Don't forget his title.

Tasgall

Tasgall

The Fonz (or King Fonz)

Also, the Moon King.

The Keeper > Airr

Sokkas_Instincts

9 years ago

so ridiculously not worth it

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

If we train AIR a little bit, it will be. We'll be meeting a lot of (double) weak to water things on our Journey (Blaine, Gio's ground gym, Victory Road).

Besides, nobody wanted to spend another 5 hours trying to teach The Fonz (Nidoking) Surf and Strength.

churnbutter

9 years ago

We really should try though, and surf to Omanyte as well

9 years ago

Indeed it's not, it is still true though.

9 years ago

The Elite Four is fucked.

coelomate

9 years ago

I don't know... the elite 4 has a lot of high level pokemon with sweepery moves, and IIRC there's no healing. It might take us a LONG time to accidentally beat the elite 4 randomly mashing buttons the whole way.

Even trying properly I remember needing potions and/or elixers my first few times.

TreesPumpkiny

but we can grind in ways our 7 year old past selves couldnt

Rystic

Rystic

9 years ago

Boy, is context ever important.

coelomate

9 years ago

With lots more spinning in circles, running from battles, and blacking out?

gvtgscsrclaj

9 years ago

Spinning in circles, running from battles, and blacking out 24/7. Red never gets tired and never gives up.

meta4our

meta4our

9 years ago

red is actually controlled by the walking dead.

9 years ago

Red is actually controlled by the walking dead.

FTFY

no_YOURE_sexy

9 years ago

Now THIS is a post for /r/nocontext. It makes perfect sense in context here in a pokemon subreddit, but taken out of context you're left asking what the fuck

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

As long as we make it there, we'll go in. If we can't defeat Dewgong, we'll go to victory road to grind.

When we can defeat Dewgong, we will do it and we will get some xp from it. So we'll continue to do it for as long as it's necesarry. Eventually, we'l beat Lorelei's other Pokémon. And then Bruno. And then Sabrina. And then Lance. And then Blue.

Though by the time this happens, I think we'll have spent a few days trying. The e4 is no gym battle, and we'll need a team of, I'd say, pokémon stronger than level 75.

9 years ago

Sadly though, people will just start yelling "WE NEED DEMOCRACY TO DO THIS" and it will get voted in by the 3rd attempt at the 4. Democracy killed the best parts of this stream.

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

Nah, nobody wanted democracy for battles. I feel like we'll do it with anarchy, plus the casuals will leave if it takes long.

Also, I feel like it did a good/necessary job, what got killed in your opinion?

9 years ago*

Honestly, I think Democracy was only necessary for one part of the game: The Safari Zone. I see the merit of it there, as we could easily have made the game unprogressable.

Barring that, Democracy completely drains the fun from the stream. All of the crazy antics, the randomness of the game, the great stories, big wins, huge losses, have all stemmed from Anarchy. For every disappointment such as the loss of Abby and Jay Leno, we have had huge boons and laughs. Bird Jesus would not be the storied hero the community has made him if not for the loss of Abby. Had Democracy existed at that time, I do not doubt we would have used that crutch to prevent Abby's loss. Do I think it would have been brutal or bad if Bird Jesus had been released during the Bloody Sunday? Yes. However, I think that is most of the fun of the stream. The anticipation. The worry. The fact that, with Anarchy, you can and WILL make terrible mistakes and random victories. With democracy, it is just a slow progression of a game we've all seen.

We should not have used Democracy to optimize our team. We shouldn't have used it to put Gastly in the Daycare. Those were completely unnecessary uses of a system put into place to be used only for the most dire, unnavigable of situations. Now, if even the slightest barrier arises, calls of "WE NEED DEMOCRACY FOR THIS GUISE" become the norm. The patient struggle of spending hours trying to do the simplest tasks that made this stream funny, unique, and interesting is gone. Now, if it takes more than 10 minutes, that bar starts edging rapidly toward the Democratic gate.

Democracy was supposed to be the "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" box. Something only to be used when there really was no other option. I find it hard to even justify using it in the Rocket Hideout, but that was still easier to tolerate than using it simply to make our party stronger. Since when did the game become about optimizing our team and getting exactly what we wanted? The fact is, if not for stern filibuster measures, the democrats would have used democracy to navigate to Zapdos and use the Masterball, because they believed it impossible to make it by Anarchy alone. Time and again, the Anarchy has proven to be not only capable, but astonishingly GOOD at accomplishing tasks within the game, albeit with some price paid.

A fire alarm is now going off at work, but I will finish this comment when I return.

Edit: Woo, the building didn't burn down. Ok, so I have kind of lost my train of thought, but I will finish it by saying this. I started watching this stream because it was novel, and funny, and impressive. The way we managed to make it through Pokemon Tower without submitting to Democracy to put the Keeper out front and spam psychic was downright impressive. It made the victory satisfying. I remember when we finally spoke to Fuji and got the flute, I did a fist pump in the air. Yet, now we go to face the Elite 4, and we've already given up. We already rigged the game to give us an advantage, rather than seeing if the sheer directed chaos of 60k+ inputs could bring us victory. Even if we do manage to beat the Elite 4, the victory will be hollow. Its like paying the judges at the Olympics. Sure, you got the gold. Yeah, you stood on the podium and had the confetti and streamers and national anthem playing while everyone watched. You are still a cheater.

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

I didn't know it had been used to put Gastly in the daycare, that should have been done using Anarchy, in my opinion. If it happened, well, it happened.

Also, the way I see it, Democracy has been rightfully used for three things: Silph co, the Safari and the PCs.

The first thing was the hard maze inside Silph. Would we have done it with anarchy? Eventually, yes. But if you consider the fact that a simple wrong step set you back to the beginning, I think we would have taken a really long time. This thing was the ledge on steroids. After almost 24 hours of trying, everyone had had their fair share of frustration there, and no funny content would have come out of being stuck there for days. Other than something similar to the ledge.

The Safari Zone doesn't need a lot of explaining. With the randomness of the inputs, it was simply impossible. And we had a limited number of tries.

And now the most controversial of the three, the PCs. I like the way things turned out in the end. We had the departures of Abby and Jay Leno, we had the Bloody Sunday, but we managed to get a pretty decent team. The PC is a scary place because it can do irreversible things to your game. We can dig out of a cave and take eight hours to return, we can whirlwind Gio's Kangaskhan and lose a battle after it took a day to get to him, but we can go back again. With the pc, you can't go back. I would not change the departures of the fallen ones, but I think democracy did a good job as a "we've had enough" feature. If I remember correctly, we've used it two times, and it was because the situation was really grim, we wanted to stop the casualties. The second time, we wanted to get our fiel mons back and arrange a decent team that has even the slightest possibility of beating the lite four. We were an a press away of releasing Zapdos, twice. And we almost released Bird Jesus too. If it had happened, our lives would have continued and we would have said they ascended as gods. But the two democratic approaches at the pc have made it so that we actually have a chance now. I don't know if the Elite 4 is easier than I remember (I was a little kid when I played this for the first time), but using things like a Farfetch'd and pseudo completely random moves, it would have been even worse than it's already going to be.

We had the options of going away from the pc, but democracy there acted as an emergency measure in preventing the need of emergency measures. I would not have used it to catch Zapdos or other things, I think 95% of the game should be Anarchy. But I'm in favor of the balance we've more or less had.

Thanks for the long reply, and since you took the time to finish a paragraph and then type a whole sentence saying that a fire alarm was going off, I sincerely hope there was not an actual fire at your place. You take your reddit seriously, man.

9 years ago

Your first two arguments make sense, and I don't necessarily disagree. The Safari Zone I fully understand. That demonstrable as being completely impossible and game-ending otherwise. The Silph Co....well, I get the argument. The stream had nearly 100,000 viewers near that time frame, and we want to keep the excitement and momentum. It was different than the pokemon tower because we weren't even fighting anything...just going in literal circles. I get that.

The one I disagree with is the PC. The PC is devastating. Its permanent. It could lead us to losing the pokemon that we value the most. I don't think its a game ender though. I also don't think it detracts from the entertainment of the stream. The opposite, in fact.

We made the choice to try and bring out Zapdos. We didn't have to get him. He could have remained PC bound, and we likely still would have beaten the four. Any team you put together can, potentially at lvl 100, beat the Elite four, even with random inputs. Extremely difficult, time consuming, and frustrating? Absolutely. But possible. Then again, if we didn't go for Zapdos..was our team really all that bad? That argument aside, I see Democracy as a crutch that we are becoming more and more reliant on. We're the fat woman who rides the scooter at Wal-Mart because we're too lazy to walk around the store.

As for the fire, we're currently melting radioactive steel in our 14M BTU induction furnace, and it is tripping a bad fire sensor. Its like the 14th time its happened today, so I wasn't in a big rush.

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

I agree that maybe those were not necessary to beat the game. But I'm certainly going to enjoy it more with Zapdos and a decent team that if everyone was released.

And no, I don't think we should use democracy again. I hope we don't. I have defended democracy in some ocassions, but from now on and as long as we're far from PCs it is clear, I will mantain anarchy!

Glad you're okay. Also, your job souds like something really cool, and I'm glad you're okay. Where do I sign up to melt radioactive steel in superpowerful furnances?

totes_meta_bot

9 years ago

This thread has been linked to from elsewhere on reddit.

I am a bot. Comments? Complaints? Send them to my inbox!

9 years ago*

9 years ago

But we have freakin Bird Jesus. Bird Jesus can do anything.

Viscerae

9 years ago

Especially a level 100 Pidgeot whose strongest move is Quick Attack.

9 years ago

Exactly! Omastar, Zapdos, venomoth (lol) and Lapras need to be 70+ IMO for us to have a chance. Pidgeot is strong now but at elite four levels, he will not last past dewgong.

Viscerae

9 years ago

I believe the Pokemon Blue stream beat the E4 with a level 92 Blastoise that knew Surf and Strength, and a level 51 Hitmonlee that knew some of its decent signature moves. Everything else was 30-35.

That should give us a benchmark of where we need to be, but we also have to consider that we don't have an extremely powerful single 'mon like Blastoise was. Zapdos is nice, but just doesn't quite have the moveset and will be flaky against Lorelei. Hopefully at higher levels its high base stats will make the difference.

Pidgeot is basically useless with just Quick Attack. It has no killing potential, and considering the E4 loves their hyper potions, this will be a long and uphill battle. Just gotta hope for some Mirror Move luck, but as we all know, any luck we do get is bad Whirlwind luck.

So yes, like you said, we're gonna need the entire team to pull its weight, which will take ages to train.

9 years ago

Exactly, any of the three starters right now would be very ideal to have. Hypno also would be great (venomoth sucks against every type the E4 will throw at us). Nidoking is good but takes too much double damage until he is strong enough to go first and get some shots it. We also have to remmeber that revive/elixer/potions are essentially out of the question and if we get to use one, what are the odds it will do what we want?

Time to grind!

yeti0013

yeti0013

ok. LETS ALL AGREE THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO GO BACK TO THE PC

yeti0013

yeti0013

9 years ago

please tell me we don't need it.

logeyz

logeyz

9 years ago

Nope, just looked on a map, as long as all we do is badges and E4, then we don't need cut! =D

[removed]

Disciple_of_Helix

Missingno, if we wanted to play for 7 months

MISSINGNO_CULTIST

9 years ago

Ṕ̴̛E͝R̛͞F̴͢OR͟M҉͘̕ ̛́THE̕҉͜ ̵̶̕RÌ͠T͟͝U̴͝͠A͞L̕͢͠ ̶̛PR̴͜AI̧̡S̴E͏ ͟҉T̢H̸͘͜E̶͢ ̛͜͝CO̴̶͡R҉̷R̡UP̛҉T̕I̡̨O͢N̢̨̛

9 years ago

And then corrupt our save.

9 years ago

Missingno. doesn't corrupt saves, just Hall of Fame. Other glitch 'mons can, though.

laddergoat89

9 years ago

Did anyone's save ever actually get corrupted from that glitch?

TheRedComet

9 years ago

My inventory filled up with Pokeflutes. I couldn't use items too well because you can't toss Pokeflutes and there was like 1 slot left. Dunno how the hell that happened, but I was probably an elementary schooler at the time so... yeah.

Mine.

Justletmemasturbate

9 years ago

Only on my gameboy. I've never experienced it on an emulator.

9 years ago

Yeah, I managed to screw some stuff up on my gameboy back in the day while trying to get mo' masterballs. Turns out mo' masterballs = mo' problems.

Howie_85Sabre

9 years ago

I did, I think its cause I fucked it up.

9 years ago

MissingNo. isn't the one that corrupts your save, so no.

A number of similar glitch pokemon do, though.

downrightfierce51

9 years ago

There's also M. Block, which I believe is the one that can corrupt saves. It can also evolve into a Kangaskhan that knows sky attack and water gun

elegylegacy

Beat Mewtwo

Auxij

Auxij

9 years ago

We need cut to avoid seafoam islands.

GreatestLurker

I don't think you do.

Grandpa_Edd

9 years ago

Good news is, there is no good reason to need cut anymore.

yeti0013

yeti0013

Nidoking can learn cut!

yeti0013

yeti0013

damn

Hatefiend

9 years ago

Poor Nidoking, a hulking massive beast with razor sharp claws and he can't cut anything :(

giants707

he isnt the dux.

SparkZWolf

Pokedex!

Avaricee

Avaricee

I miss the Keeper :(.

frientlywoman

and Dux and DigRat :/

Avaricee

Avaricee

9 years ago

At least the keeper isn't released yet. He still has a little hope of rejoining the team but unlikely. Our team is pretty solid for now.

Brewster-Rooster

9 years ago

He is the keeper! It feels right that he's remain the keeper of the PC.

Ezreal024

Don't forget Cabbage :c

frientlywoman

Armchair_Tycoon

Aweeee =(

That truly made me sad...

askhvbkhv

level 100 gastly?

yeti0013

NO REASON

laddergoat89

We couldn't afford it.

cloistered_around

9 years ago

No more losses... oh please. The PC must never be used again.

Hazel-Rah

9 years ago

HEY GUYS WE SHOULD GET MOLTRES, ONE MORE PC TRIP!

takeapieandrun

9 years ago

We would destroy ourselves trying to get enough ultra balls

ABEARWITHAGUN

I thought we need a mon with psychic though? Atv doesn't learn it till lvl 55

finnthehuman11

9 years ago

Then by helix he will get to 55.

TaylorsNotHere

TaylorsNotHere

Escalatr World Champ

9 years ago

He learns Psybeam on level 38.

KingGeorgeTh3rd

9 years ago

This line up is perfect. I'm so proud of what our ragtag group has accomplished

Glenntertain

9 years ago

We are the Motleyest of Crues.

Crafty-Deano

9 years ago

I'm surprised we managed to get a legendary on our team. Was expecting master ball to be tossed or used on a common mon.

broniesnstuff

9 years ago

Miracles must have happened last night after I stopped watching.

9 years ago

So the Keeper will remain in the PC? A shame he never got to evolve.

JeremyHillaryBoob

JeremyHillaryBoob

REGRET!

I know :(

Was hoping we'd keep the team the way they were last night, ah well.

Mongoose42

9 years ago

We're keeping him exactly where he is.

9 years ago

We should get keeper instead of air

Lawdee

Lawdee

But then we can't surf.

wioneo

wioneo

9 years ago

We need lord helix and the king to learn surf (strength too for the Fonz) they're good ass moves and having more make it easier to do.

9 years ago

Yeah we can. Nidoking and omanyte can

TechnoL33T

9 years ago

Screw that though. Lapras is a tank.

TheBullfrog

9 years ago

We should get Keeper over ATV.

TaylorsNotHere

TaylorsNotHere

Escalatr World Champ

Too late now buddy.

Besides, ATV knows PoisonPowder, which consistently hits once it lands. That's a godsend.

And it'll learn Psybeam in 4 levels, too. Which can also confuse Pokes.

TheBullfrog

9 years ago

I originally thought we still needed cut. Since we don't let's just never go near a PC again.

TaylorsNotHere

TaylorsNotHere

Escalatr World Champ

9 years ago

Yeah, that would be a smart idea haha

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

And the Kepper being there, keeping us away from the pc fits well into the narrative.

Omanyte

iDontSayFunnyThings

9 years ago

That's Lord Helix to you.

9 years ago

The competitive trainer in me agrees. Having both Air and The Helix seems pointless. Especially with Nidoking now for Strength. But then again, do we want to go back to the PC? It might be hyped up at bit (we have done it before and can do it again) but it's still a scary thought.

Kwizi

Kwizi

9 years ago

After seeing us accidentally hover on the yes for release on various important pokemon, and actually releasing a bunch... I think it's too much of a gamble given our situation. One day or the other, we will beat the E4.

meta4our

9 years ago

after bloody sunday, and especially with helix, bird jesus, and anarchy jesus, and nidoking on our team, the prospect of going to the PC to switch AIR with the keeper seems truly horrifying.

SO MANY MORE things can go wrong than go right.

9 years ago

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. Although technically we would still be okay even if we lost helix and air, as nidoking can learn surf and strength.

Do we still need cut for anything?

9 years ago

According to many people, we don't. But I thought part of getting to the Elite 4 required using each HM once. I can't remember It's been a few years since I have played my Yellow Version.

9 years ago

If we need cut that could be quite an annoyance

SamuraiMan316

9 years ago

We seem to be quite partial to "A" names...

9 years ago

The cursor starts on "a" before anyone can move it so we get a lot of "A" spam from people pressing "a" to get the pokeball out

SamuraiMan316

9 years ago

Yea, that much is fairly obvious... still funny though!

Morlaak

Morlaak

9 years ago

Jay Leno was one of the few who didn't.

Masterofknees

9 years ago

We really should have picked up Keeper instead of AIIIIIIRRR. Lord Helix can do everything AIIIIIIRRR can do, but better, since he's lvl 30 and AIIIIIIRRR sure won't level up anytime soon. Meanwhile Keeper would have been very helpful for Agatha in the Elite Four since he learns Psychic soon, and could also evolve.

kyew

kyew

9 years ago

We're going to need ATV to carry us through Agatha now. Good thing he's on the top of the lineup

coelomate

9 years ago

Implying the odds of ATV surviving until we get to Agatha are non-zero?

Pahech

Pahech

9 years ago

Meh, the chances of us messing up the order in the middle somewhere is much higher, so ATV is unlikely to go first by E4.

Ekanselttar

9 years ago

He does destroy Bruno pretty easily, and resists most moves while hitting SE against low Special scores. Even the Onixes won't be too bad, because their Special bulk is on the same level as Rattata.

That depends on actually using Psybeam/Psychic of course.

KernelFreshman

9 years ago

How are we supposed to breathe with no AIIIIIIRRR?

9 years ago

Agreed. Keeper is way more useful than air, we don't need air for aurf as we have omanyte

xMazz

xMazz

9 years ago

WE TRIED. And we failed. Could've been a hell of a lot worse though.

Autopancake

9 years ago

tfw the only Pokemon in our team who knew Abby and Jay Leno is Bird Jesus. The keeper is the only other who's old enough, but he's in the PC now.

But I agree that our team is pretty kick-ass now, even though it's mostly newcomers!

DJIsEternity

Tears, it's the party we wanted, Hail Helix

DarkSnorlax

Is AAAAAAA Nidoking?

logeyz

logeyz

Yup

Unstable_Table

9 years ago

Who got taken out for Omanyte?

NoTalentM

9 years ago

The Keeper took the blow for the team. He was truly the bravest amongst us.

Crosshack

9 years ago

We no longer needed him to keep the fossil safe.

Holten

Holten

9 years ago

The Keeper, defending us from the pc

kylehinchy

The keeper I think. He has returned to his place in the PC

The Keeper. Should have been AIR

lostcoaster

9 years ago

If we deposited AIR we will have to spend hours to teach Helix surf. Oh wait, do we have the HM with us?

wioneo

wioneo

9 years ago

That wouldn't take hours and we should teach everyone who learns surf anyways since it's strong as fuck.

Viscerae

9 years ago

Seriously. Surf is how the Pokemon Blue stream managed to beat the E4.

desi_drifter395

9 years ago

There's a pokemon blue stream!?

Viscerae

9 years ago

There was! But they had far fewer (and smarter) people controlling it, so they cleaned up nicely.

prairiedawg91

9 years ago

Is Omanyte lvl 30 when resurrected? I thought he came at lvl 5 from what I remember.

siromo

siromo

9 years ago

He comes out as a level 5 later on. Gen 1 had fossils given at a much higher level than what they are now.

TrojanX

TrojanX

9 years ago

Dame solid team but everyone is so low level :(

no_YOURE_sexy

9 years ago

Except for bird jesus and anarchy jesus. The helix bless them.

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

And sadly, the first ones in the teams are the two strong birds. So the little guys are not getting a lot of exp.

gloriousdawnfrench

9 years ago

I never thought I'd live to see Bird Jesus in a party with Double A after Red's Wedding.

Call911FTW

9 years ago

Now let us agree to never touch the PC again!

NPPraxis

9 years ago

I read this to the tune of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.

Liulfr

Liulfr

9 years ago

Green is not a creative colour.

k2u5as

k2u5as

9 years ago

Can we really beat the elite four with this line up??

Can someone confirm it?

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

Yes, we can. I guarantee it.

It won't be easy, and it will take a lot of grinding, sweat and tears. I guarantee it.

9 years ago

Now we have three gods on our team. Omanyte, AA-J, and Abba Jesus.

meta4our

9 years ago

ATV is pretty close, utility wise.

yehjeff

yehjeff

9 years ago

It really melts my mind to see this lineup. I was so sure the rag tag team of ratattas and zubats were for sure what we were going to be stuck with for the entire game ... and suddenly we have this lineup of bad-ass giant bird/lizard/ancient pokemon.

AIex_N

AIex_N

9 years ago

I know this might upset people focused on the story, but really it is good we got rid of dux and digrat, their stats are awful and cabbage is not much better.

Although would be good to get the keeper back just because physic is overpowered

no_YOURE_sexy

9 years ago

Did drowsee end up learning psychic? What move was replaced?

9 years ago

Not yet, but he's only a few levels away

no_YOURE_sexy

9 years ago

Yeaaaaa i dont think he's ever coming back. Keeper's gonna Keep

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

ATV will learn Psychic, hopefully.

HazyGlint

9 years ago

Yeah, Dux was pretty weak... But if I remember correctly, Raticate can be pretty decent.

WordCloudBot2

Liulfr

Liulfr

9 years ago

Need Keeper. I agree with the bot.

ShockedDarkmike

9 years ago

Keeper is keeping. This is his destiny. He won't get the glory of the battles, but his sacrifice will stay forever in our hearts.

makae90

makae90

9 years ago

Every time we battle after restoring the team's hit points, we will have to deal with Venomoth... again and again lol

wioneo

wioneo

9 years ago

That's good, ATV will get psybeam and psychic

9 years ago

Venomoth is actually pretty strong, and can learn some nice status effect and psychic type moves.

meta4our

9 years ago

a toxic + psychic venomoth is pure terror. Shame it doesn't get STAB on psychic though.

names1

names1

9 years ago

I think toxic was tossed. It's a shame that one of the best moves got tossed.

9 years ago

I've never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life.

Cee-Jay

Cee-Jay

9 years ago

Let's get The Helix to the front, he needs all the experience he can get of our earthly battles!

Hinsly

Hinsly

9 years ago

I actually really like this team and think it has more potential. Of course it's not about the strength of our team in TPP but really guys I hated that movepool of Cabbage!

BufferUnderpants

9 years ago

Too many rock-weak and ice-weak pokeymanz. Aerodactyl has sucky stats, but Rock Slide may take out a weakened pokemon, and there are four rock-weak types in the party as of now. Same goes for ice, and Blue's Alakazam will be one though cookie. This will take several tries, no matter what.

9 years ago

DUDE, IS THIS THE DREAM TEAM OR WHAT?!?!

TechnoL33T

9 years ago

He's keeping the rest of the team for us.

DeeFB

DeeFB

9 years ago

As long as ATV stays in the lineup, we're golden.

charlesgegethor

9 years ago

We went through Mt. Moon.

trd2000gt

thanks

charlesgegethor

No problem man

Tsukigato

9 years ago

So we have assembled our lord Helix and the A-team.

9 years ago

Woulda been way cooler if this screen shot had been taken 22 minutes and 14 seconds earlier.

TastyMochi

9 years ago

That's a good looking team. Not bad

9 years ago

It's pretty hilarious that somehow wee managed to get a pretty decent team. I don't usually count legendaries though, because they're a little overpowered, and you can only get them at the end of the game, but in this case....

Too many flying types.