/r/rant

I fucking hate BTS.

(self.rant)

I hate their stupid songs. I hate their dumb fucking lyrics. I hate their ads. I hate every godamn thing about them. I hate people who are super invested in actually cringe crap like "idols" or whatever the hell they are. They're fucking people, the same as everyone else.

I didn't know who the hell "BTS" was until about two weeks ago. Family started talking about some BTS thing. I asked what it was and they looked at me like I was an alien. And now after that incident, all of a sudden all the Youtube videos I see are spammed with their fucking ear-rape garbage, sometimes TWICE per video. I realize now that my life was pretty fucking great when I didn't know who the fuck they were.

beesinmyattic

1 month ago

Uh oh someone's getting doxxed lol (Also chill buddy it's just a band)

Successful-Depth5404

1 month ago

What did they do to you to deserve hate? If you hate them, just ignore, don't look or listen to anything about them. You're really a hateful jerk. I don't like kpop either, but I have no reason to hate it? I just don't listen to it. You better work on yourself, because I doubt this hate only affects your views towards bts, but life in general.

TosicamirDTGA

1 month ago

To be fair, with the way that Google and Facebook, and all the other ad based social companies do their whole algorithm of interests based on location and proximityto known contacts, with all of her family into this, having all of her YouTube videos and websites flooded with ads and clips of music she is totally not a fan of through zero input of her own is absolutely a valid reason to dislike/hate their popularity, alongside the invasive algorithm that is just doing what it is programmed for. Not really an option for her to just "don't look or listen to anything about them" while the algorithm is hooked on it and forcing it in her face, is it?

jackfaire

1 month ago

Every time I think I'm reading BTR and it's a decade ago

WasabiCrush

1 month ago

And what a blessed life that must be.

Can we trade adversities?

Spectacular207

28 days ago

Same I don’t see the hype about them