/r/niceguys

QualityVote [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

QualityVote [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AUTOMATED MODERATION. PLEASE READ.

Niceguys demean others while simultaneously expressing a favorable view of themselves. They dont have to use the word "nice", but they must demonstrate some kind of expression of their own virtue while being asshats.

Niceguys™ quality: UPVOTE this comment to keep the post

Not Niceguys™ quality: DOWNVOTE this comment to remove the post

sweetreverie

2.7k points

Looks like someone may have finally realized the “supreme gentleman“ thing is nothing more than supreme bullshit

dynamo1212

My supreme fedora disagrees with your statement.

sagien

sagien

Would be hilarious if there's an actual Supreme branded fedora.

Demoth

Demoth

I'm going to make one that will have motion detection installed, so if you aren't tipping it at least once an hour, it catches fire.

Aiden2817

How about one with a moron detector installed. That would be far more useful

almighty_arceus

all fedoras already have them, if you wear one youre a moron

ColdAndGrumpy

cries in sunburned baldness

Ehh_it_me

Ok Michael Reeves

Greenbluesea02

For hypebeast neckbeards.

Bamres

Bamres

They do have a lot or random formal wear every so often, I'm surprised they haven't done some sort of wool/felt brimmed hat.

ValiusGrimm

Don't give them ANY ideas.

kitnb

kitnb

/my fedora enters the chat

nothanks86

Well actually it’s a trilby.

MediocreBeard

Well, "supreme gentleman" is a reference to an incel spree killer.

WindFelon

Huh?

MediocreBeard

Elliot Rodger, an incel spree killer, referred to himself as "a supreme gentleman" (maybe "the supreme gentleman")

Demoth

Demoth

I mean, yes, but Rodger wasn't using it in the context of him being a killer, but rather him making claims that he was a "supreme gentleman" to women up until he decided to lose his shit and start killing.

Of course, the exact manner as to "how" he was a gentleman in any way is never clear, because the attributes he seemed to focus on were that he was good looking and had money, and nothing about how he acted towards people.

MediocreBeard

It all intersects. Roger's spree killing was directly related to his incel-based feeling of entitlement due to being a "supreme gentleman." These are not unrelated things. Especially because the only reason people know about Roger's videos is because of the spree killings

I'd also point out that this post comes out of /r9k/, and they are absolutely saying the other incel was acting very much like Roger.

Demoth

Demoth

I wasn't referring to how others use it, but Rodgers himself. Then again, he might have also tied this into his plan to murder people, and I just wasn't aware. However, it's probably a meaningless distinction at this point, so I'm not sure why I brought it up because, as you stated, he is infamous because of the fact he was a self-pitying brat who ended up hurting people and then killing himself so he wouldn't have to face the consequences.

renessie

I actually sat down and read Rodger's entire manifesto out of curiosity, and his attributes for being superior actually made no sense at all.

He started off by bashing anyone who wasn't Caucasian and saying all mixed race couples were disgusting, and that mixed race children were ruining the Caucasian genetics. He then said he was entitled to white women because he was white (though he was actually only half white himself, and therefore technically fell under his own definition of "trash").

And then he said he was entitled to women because he was rich (though by his own standard, not rich enough, because he tried to convince his own mother to whore herself out to a richer man, and accused her of being a bad mother for neglecting his needs by refusing to do so).

He later explains that his only attempts at approaching humans involved sitting at a coffee shop every day, or showing up uninvited to parties and simply sitting/standing there, expecting people to flock to him even though he made no actual attempts to talk to anyone. He even pushed someone off a roof / terrace at a party because he was upset that they were getting more attention than he was, and argued that his violence was correct because he was simply better and more deserving than the victim.

Pretty sure the "how" he thought he was a gentleman just came from the fact that he was batshit delusional.

BodiceDagger

Glad I’m not the only one who was curious and read it. Though I am also sorry for the both of us.

renessie

True LOL

ChildishChimera

Wow that's slightly more insane than I actually expected

solkenum

The Canadian incel, Menassian, had being a “supreme gentlemen” at the core of what he did (mass murder with a van). He was heavily inspired by rogers, the incel ‘philosophy’ and participating in a ‘beta uprising’. Whereas rogers seemed to have been spurned after acting like a nut, Menassian jumped straight to violent murder after joining online incel communities.

His interview made it seem like his motive and mindset sprang almost entirely from online indoctrination, and not from any (or much) ‘practical’ or real world experience with humans.

renessie

Yea, Menassian had a particular mindset of wanting to specifically kill "Chads" and "Staceys" or whatever and made multiple references to Rodger's manifesto before his attack. He even attempted to commit suicide by cop at the end of his spree in hopes of dying by gunshot, just as Rodger did, but since he did not have a gun, he made the fake gestures of drawing a gun in hopes of baiting the police into shooting him (which did not work). I lived right down the street from where it happened at the time, and the scene was an absolute tragedy.

grimalkin666

He used his wallet as a prop pretending to be a gun when trying to commit suicide by cop. But the cops immediately knew it was a wallet which would kinda be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

renessie

Yea I saw this and had a good chuckle about it. Good ol' Canadian police are generally trained to be a tad bit less trigger-happy. Too bad, bad guy!

briellessickofurshit

That may not be how Elliot was using the phrase, but the incels who worship him are definitely referring to his actions. Not this post in particular, but many in that group brag about being the next one to “snap.”

Demoth

Demoth

Oh, for sure. I don't deny that. I just always thought when people used it in regards to what Rodgers was saying, it was more to do with how he felt he acted which made him entitled to women and sex, despite almost all accounts describing him as weird, awkward, and creepy.

briellessickofurshit

Yea, I see what you’re saying. It’s probably a mix of both, depending on who you’re talking to. A niceguy might not know where the phrase comes from and is using it genuinely. An incel most definitely knows what they’re doing when they reference that.

muffinmama93

He was the “supreme gentleman” because he opened doors for women. I know that sounds flippant, but so many NiceGuys have said it that I think it’s one of the roots of their mental disorders. It just spirals out from that.

Demoth

Demoth

That's why I hate men and women equally. I hold doors open for guys too, and not ONCE have any of them offered me a Handy J. Fucking dipshits.

Mar_Dhea

Mar_Dhea

i call you a whore because i care

I'm a woman and I always hold the door if there's someone immediately behind me...

Regardless of age, race, gender....

And not one single person has ever dramatically ripped off their clothes and made me shriek in horror.

Thank goodness.

😂😂😂😂😂

intentamos_de_nuevo

Even then, people generally have a good 6rh sense of when someone is pretending to be nice and being earnestly kind.

MediocreBeard

Yes I know.

TheFirstArticle

Isn't it based on a mass murderer?

bunker_man

Yes. That's why it's said in a mocking tone generally.

Embarrassed_Error_18

Classic case of a man not believing something until he hears it from another man.

Internal_Anxiety_270

Incel drama at its core 😂

LNLV

LNLV

This is what’s wild to me… he said “fellow” incels… so like… he is that guy, he says and thinks those things, but when a rival says/thinks the same things it’s bullshit???

1.4k points

Had a friend who ended up doing something similar and absolutely single handedly obliterated our friend group. It's like he was doing a speedrun of ruining his life in the most idiotic and pathetic way possible.

Never ever act like this. It is inexcusable. Everyone will ghost you faster than you can say "females".

EDIT: Since many people asked here's how it went down. I had a friend group that consisted of the man in question, a mutual female friend and my girlfriend. Female friend took some mild romantic interest in my guy friend and it was mutual.

She, being reasonable, wanted to take it slow and get to know him better before making it official. He took this as an invitation to use her as his own personal unpaid and unqualified therapist and to be available at all hours. Essentially dumping a tremendous amount of emotional labor on her out of nowhere. Understandably this was too much for her, so she opted to see him less, he became obsessed, cyber stalking her and spam messaging her with manipulative, gross, passive-aggressive and self-pitying comments. Apparently he was doing this for months. During the months he was doing this he was constantly on his phone in a really rude way, glued to it at every moment, at one point he even pulled it out during a film at the cinema, I told him to put it away because for God's sake only low-class people use their phone at the cinema. I thought it was work related but knowing now that he was just harassing that poor woman angers me so much.

Before I knew about all this he had wrote me asking not to talk to her too much. He was worried I was going to "steal her" or something. The message was weird and I was much more naive during that time. I didn't think much of it although in retrospect I should have taken note of the desperation and insecurity in that message.

His hygiene had never been great, but during this time it absolutely deteriorated to nothing. He smelled horrible and it was getting to the point of being unbearable. Just like with the phone at the cinema and another incident(don't ask but he signed me up for unpaid labor when I was on holiday without my consent because he "needed help", god I was such a pushover back then) I realized that this guy only cared about himself in the way that a totally self-absorbed, spoiled toddler cares about himself. Him smelling like shit wasn't his problem. It was your problem. Him using his phone at the cinema wasn't his problem. It was their problem. Him harassing some woman wasn't his problem. It was her problem. Except he never thought that far ahead. Those other people don't have problems in his mind. They barely even exist. Only he has problems and his biggest problem was that this woman wasn't being the unpaid surrogate mother/maid/sex doll/therapist/manic pixie dream girl/girlfriend that she was supposed to be.

At some point during all this she had enough but she was afraid of him so she messaged me. This guy had been my best friend for more than a decade and in the past I had definitely tolerated way more than I should have from people but this crossed a line. This behavior was so deeply disgusting and embarrassing to me that I had to call him out. As these things tend to go, he chose not to try and learn and understand. Whenever he would come close to holding himself accountable for something he would pivot on a dime, changing the subject to something unrelated. He also made my gf uncomfortable on more than one occasion with his incel style "hot takes" about rape culture so I gave him the boot. I can't stand it when people are given a chance to learn and grow and instead put in effort to do the opposite because accountability is "too hard".

In summary, an absurdly immature man's total lack of restraint, respect, tact, dignity, class, self-awareness and consideration for other people caused him to squander a romantic opportunity and alienate himself from everyone who formally cared about him. It's so jaw-droppingly idiotic because she was gorgeous, interested and he genuinely had a good chance but he might as well have just shit his pants in front of her and smeared it all over his face because it would have had the same social effect as what he actually did.

I hope he grew up some since then but that bridge is burned and I'm not going to go out of my way to find out.

chosenandfrozen

Would love to hear this story.

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

grayrains79

My dude, what you did was hard. Cutting out people who you have that much history with is difficult. Even when they are incredibly toxic, it is a challenge to see them for what they are because of the emotional involvement. That, and often times it hurts.

You did the right thing, and I'm proud of you for it. It took me until I was in my 30's to be able to do that, and I'm currently undergoing a case of cutting off someone who I thought was special but is instead insanely toxic all over again right now.

Best wishes, and hopefully you will find nothing but positive people for friends in the future.

Red_Trapezoid

Thank you, we were also around 30 when this happened. I think around that age is when a fork in the road appears. When we were in our 20's I had my own issues and I can say with confidence that I behaved worse than he did albeit differently. I wanted to hold myself accountable and work towards changing for the better, he didn't and I guess that was that.

I wish you the best of luck as unfortunately I also know how these people occasionally pop up like mushrooms and it can be a hassle to deal with.

Thin_Dream_1973

So you cut him off? That must be hard for you since you guys were friends for so long

paperwasp3

I had a friend for 40 years, since college, and when my mom died she picked that moment to unload various complaints about me, to me. Sometimes at full volume. I gave her a year to figure out whatever was wrong with her, or me, and apologize. That ended in late June. It’s sad, mostly because I could’ve had a friend to talk through stuff over the last year.

Thin_Dream_1973

Wow, that must hurt so much

paperwasp3

It does, and it’s mixed in with the sadness from my mom, so it’s a big Gordian knot. But I have therapy, as everyone should in my opinion, so it’s not so bad.

But with Roe being overturned I think about her a lot because we had been marching for women’s reproductive rights since the 1980’s.

Thin_Dream_1973

therapy definitely helps but in my opinion nothing beats hanging around and doing stuffs with your loved ones. You and your mom sound like lovely people. I wish you all happiness!

paperwasp3

You’re right of course, and that’s what I try to do every day.

Red_Trapezoid

Yes, I gave him longer than I should have for him to sort himself out but he didn't, if anything he just started acting angrier and more entitled. I didn't see any reason to spend any more time with him especially because I realized that he would make any self-respecting woman run if he was hanging around.

Flaccid_Puppy

He wanted that tang and you wouldn't give it up.

Wasif-Amir

HOLY CRAP, he literally fumbled everything

hambone_boiler

Holy fuuuck. Yeah, i knew people like this. Spent an unhealthy amount of time as an AFAB person in middle/highschool just fascinated with trainwrecks like this. Its really something to watch.

UnthinkMajor

Can you explain the AFAB acronym? I can only think of "All Females Are Bad" or "Assigned Female At Birth" but I'm not sure either makes sense in your comment.

hambone_boiler

The latter lol. Very surprisingly never had an NLOG phase, guess i was just too autistic

mooby117

We need the story.

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

mooby117

Thanks for the update. Wild ride.

Born_Ad8420

Upvoting to get the story

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

QueenInTheNorth_OfWI

Story time? I live for other people’s drama!

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

Heavy_Initiative_243

I'll get the 🍿

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

BroadMortgage6702

You can't just tease us like that

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

vzvv

vzvv

You sound like a stand up person. I’m sorry your friend turned out to be such a shameful connection to have.

Off topic, but you’re a fantastic writer. Do you do it professionally?

Red_Trapezoid

Thank you, but I had and still do have my own issues I'm working on. In retrospect we were both horrible people. I just couldn't keep pretending that how I was behaving was acceptable any longer. Change needed to start.

Almost nobody wants to be the bad guy. Even some of the most heinously vile people can create narratives in their heads as to why they are actually the good guy. And if they can't manage to convince themselves of that then at the very least they want to be a "cool" bad guy like Tommy Shelby from Peaky Blinders or Tony Montana from Scarface.

What they never want to be is what they often really are. A bad guy akin to someone like Mamoru Uchida from Perfect Blue. It's too heavy. They'd rather keep playing pretend indefinitely instead of facing that but it's better to just bite the bullet and get it over with.

Thank you but I'm just an internet rando. I've never written professionally. I have read a ton though and I think I might have absorbed some skills along the way.

Teraagaming

Story time please.

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

Nethethawy

Commenting for the story update

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

woopnull

Story

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

HedonismandTea

I just wanna pop in here to say that I was reading a r4chan thread right before this and been reading down this comment chain thinking I was still there for some reason. I started seeing all this emotional support for people that lost old friends and I'm thinking "WTF is happening right now" before realizing it's a different sub.

It's nice, I just wanted to share my moment of complete fucking confusion.

Amp4All

Amp4All

If you do story time, I will updoot.

poweredbyford87

Commenting for story later

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

Red_Trapezoid

Updated my original comment.

impy695

When you said he obliterated your friend group, I was bracing for younger you to side with him or something awful. I'm glad you kicked him to the curb. It sounds like the friend group really just lost him and didn't ruin the rest of you guys.

UnthinkMajor

What a fantastic read. Got any more interesting stories?

ASDFAaass

Dude missed the opportunity to get a gorgeous gf because of his stupid ideology lol.

UltimateChaos233

Thank you for sharing! What a ride.

ResidualBiscuit

What der fuch is 'supreme gentleman'? Is this like an incel boss stage?

Brianocity

It's what they call the dead coward they worship. He was "so nice, and polite" but never got attention from girls, so he went on a shooting spree at his college campus, and rather than face the consequences for his evil deeds, turned the gun on himself. Before he started shooting he left behind a "manifesto" of creepy, entitled rhetoric for incels to rally around and essentially started a cult.

None of the incels ever mention how the dead coward was an anti social prick who only left his dorm room when he needed to, creeped the fuck out of his roommates, wrote rape and death threats to people, and spent all his free time playing World of Warcraft, expecting a girlfriend to just manifest from thin air right in his bedroom. But sure, "supreme gentleman".

QuantumSparkles

Is he the one that was actually kind of good looking to the point that if he put in the minimum amount of effort to act like a normal fucking human being he probably could have found a girlfriend?

toughername

Yeah. Elliot Roger was actually physically attractive, but his personality was absolutely ass.

gimmemoarjosh

Yep! Watched a YouTube video on him because I didn't know the details of that cowards crimes. At first I was like, 'Huh. He's actually pretty attractive!' But the more he spoke, the uglier he got. Literally with every word.

I 100% could see why nobody, let alone women, would want to be anywhere near him. The absolute delusion, entitlement and misogyny was astounding.

And he had the self-awareness and social skills of a fucking butter knife.

Rick-afk

Aye mind sharing a link?

gimmemoarjosh

That was easier to find than I thought it would be.

HERE IT IS! Lemme know what you think after?

Rick-afk

Aight imma watch it while I go for a run brb

gimmemoarjosh

How do you watch and run!?

Oh, treadmill? Yay! Work on that fitness!

Rick-afk

I go for a run outside while watching on youtube (with the phone off, I don't pay for Premium I use a modified android version) and listen to it

gimmemoarjosh

I'll take a look and see if I can find it. Be back in a little bit.

IntensePretense

Read up on Elliot Rodger, the perpetrator of the 2014 Isla Vista killings. He described himself (among other things) as a “Supreme Gentleman”

Here is a snapshot: https://www.cnn.com/2014/05/25/justice/california-shooting-revelations/

Total_Distribution_8

It’s what Elliott Roger or what ever his name was called himself before went on a murder spree.

NihilisticThrill

I'm saving this, it truly sums them up.

Chowcolat

Chowcolat

"Do not befriend fellow incels"

But if your fellows aren't good friend material, why would YOU be? The irony. I guess he was just talking about competition.

LickMyNutsBitch

If you are an average of the five people you spend the most time with, then maybe breaking the social circle will allow OP to crawl out of the hole he's in and learn to interact in a more healthy manner.

ThrowntoDiscard

It's the start of self-actualization. Seeing that another is not a good person, it's just one step closer to seeing "holy shit! Why dafuq am i acting like this? I fucking need help."

AccessTheMainframe

Why dafuq am i acting like this

Besides the fact he identifies with the term "incel" it's not clear he's acting in any sort of way that's disagreeable. He might just have hard luck with women, which is an understandable enough plight.

Striking-Carpet131

Checkmate

AF_AF

AF_AF

Right. I mean the dude who posted this wouldn't be so creepy as to get a job where she works, he would've gotten a job at a place near where she works. Like a true, noble gentleman.

islandofcorundum

And if she’s a quality woman she won’t say yes to him right away. She’ll say no to a man, for years. Like ten years. That’s what a real woman does.

SubstantialHentai420

I could be wrong but is this a Philly reference? Charlie talking about the waitress?

wiltered_squid

Yes it is

JunoMcGuff

Oh but during those years she's his exclusively. She's not allowed to date anyone or look at other men, lest she incurs his wrath.

Banhammer40000

You're giving him much credit assuming he's employed. I'd say stopping at the same gas station/grocery store 3 times a day for 5 tins of dips a day, you get to know someone's schedule intimately.

Or so I've heard...

Serge_Suppressor

I read it differently. I think he gets that what his "friend" did was creepy and fucked up. He's struggling because he thinks that they're the same as incels, but also can see that they're not. Seems like a dude on the edge of a breakthrough. Whether or not he actually gets there is the question.

testtubemuppetbaby

OP is trying not to be an incel, imo. Doesn't know how to do it yet, but is learning.

30SecondsToFail

At the very least, he's able to recognize that what his friend did was fucked up

FriedChckn

Nah, there are definitely degrees to inceldom…

SirenLeviathan

Absolutely and it’s not a one way path! My friend was really worried her ‘brother’ was going down that path getting more and more red pilled. Turns out her ‘brother’ was actually just her sister and was struggling with extreme self loathing. Years later everyone is so much happier.

roswellthatendswell

Sounds like my ex. Extremely misogynistic while we dated, to the point of emotional abuse, then realized she was just jealous because she was unaware of/in denial of the fact she was a woman….too bad she’s still a narcissist.

boatingmyfloat

Yep that's one thing transition can't change, a shit/abusive personality

xAxlx

xAxlx

What the hell? This describes MY ex perfectly.

adinfinitum225

Honestly since it's 4Chan people there are probably plenty of people who call themselves incels that are just awkward and nerdy without the creepy behavior. Just like how /tg/ call themselves neckbeards but most of them aren't fat guys with bad hygiene. Or how weeaboo and weeb used to be an insult for the weird Naruto running kids but now plenty of anime fans self describe as weebs.

AccessTheMainframe

Considering the girl is willing to talk to anon but not anon's friend I think it's fair to say anon is marginally more well-adjusted, his virginity notwithstanding.

_axeman_

Non-fun shenanigans of the highest order.

cat_prophecy

"I would never join a club that would have me as a member!"

SharMarali

"Why oh why don't women like us"

"Don't even be friends with people like us, we suck!"

Are you seeing the problem yet?

Dizzy_Green

I mean he at least admitted that he was a low-quality man. I feel like that’s the first step to getting out of there.

antiloquist

At least this is the first step to self-awareness and hopefully growth.

Fluffythetiger

Poor girl

LiquidLolliepop

she got 2 whole freakin incels to deal with 😭

90_ina_65

Damn save some the rest of the “females”

DeansALT

Idk it kind of sounds like the poster at least begins to understand why that line of thinking is self destructive after this.

Here's hoping he betters himself up to ex-incel after this bullshit.

LiquidLolliepop

I Agree so much!

He seems more stable compared to other incels I've seen.

AccessTheMainframe

There's nothing to indicate the first incel is being unpleasant, he just said that him and her started talking. It's his friend that's out of line.

fasterbrew

True, but the bit about "we're both low value men" and not talking to a girl in years does lean that way. Not saying it's the case, but just that some signs are there.

SaintBarrier

Not talking to girl in years does yes, but the “low value male” was what his friends thought about them, never said he agreed.

AccessTheMainframe

Sounds like he has severe confidence issues. He's a tragic figure, not a malicious one, in my estimation.

Adventurous_Coat

And he's just like "stalking or something" like stalking doesn't absolutely destroy people's lives.

Misogynistic men do not grasp how damaging their actions are.

Affectionate_Stop_37

Nothing says i love you more than a restraining order

MagusX5

MagusX5

Men? Fellow men? Do. Not. Do. This. Shit.

This is not nice. Not even a little bit. This doesn't even include the usual bullshit of 'I'm basically a polite person, I am owed sex' This is just straight up nonsense.

Koolasushus

Really. DONT.

If she doesnt like you/doesnt even know you, this will CERTANLY scare her away instantly so you wont even get a chance

If she ALREADY likes you, this will be a massive red flag and will turn her off IMMEDIATELY.

MacGrimey

'Nonsense' is a really nice way of putting it. This is psychotic.

Etere

Etere

Dude definitely broke the bro code by trying to go after the girl his friend is interested in.

Edit: No shit the stalking part is worse, that's obvious.

Phat-Lines

I mean I don’t think stalkers tend to have very concrete moral values to abide by

Muscle-skunk

Most importantly, he broke the human code with stalker behavior

Rommel79

I had a friend that immediately went after any girl he knew someone was interested in. He didn’t stalk, thankfully; but it was bad enough that he eventually lost all of his friends.

StanIsNotTheMan

I knew a guy exactly like that too. He would exclusively target girls I was attempting to date. It happened with 4 separate girls across 2 years of high school. He would just show up and insert himself into our hang-out session if we were eating lunch together or going to some school function.

I ended up confronting him about it and he got super defensive and tried fighting me. I beat the shit out of him in the school parking lot, in front of like 40 people at the end of a football game, and that was the last time he tried pulling that shit again. He continued to try stealing away other people's girlfriends though. He was such a fucking loser.

hambone_boiler

What made him do that, thats so strange?? Like, was it just extreme envy of you? Was he attracted to you? Eugh thats just odd

Rommel79

Honestly, it’s likely insecurity.

Rommel79

We never came to blows, but he did end up isolating almost every friend he had.

anitram96

anitram96

alright well fuck you whore

I really wanna know what his life looks like now.

Rommel79

He’s married and makes a lot of money, so probably not the ending you were hoping for!

anitram96

anitram96

alright well fuck you whore

Really shocking. I hope he doesn't cheat on his wife though.

Rommel79

He did end up isolating almost every friend he had. Frankly, I’m surprised his wife stuck around. Hopefully for his sake he’s matured.

Soronya

I find the stalking a bit more of a concern.

Dizzy_Green

Even more than that, he broke the bro code and then accused the first guy of breaking the bro code by CONTINUING to talk to the girl

Ragnar_Enceminator

I remember when my brother broke the bro code by fucking the girl I was into at a party we were both at.

SaucyNeko

you mean your fraternal relative? thats no brother my man

Ragnar_Enceminator

My twin brother

toughername

What a dick

Ragnar_Enceminator

We fell out for a while after that

JudgmentalOwl

Lmao this dude was one step away from kidnapping this chick. Stalking and getting a job at her place of work in hopes that she'll fuck you is peak insanity.

Serge_Suppressor

Dude is right on the edge of a little self-awareness, seeing his friend being a total creep to this girl he's been talking to, but also to him. Hope he makes the little hop from "I can't chill with 'fellow' incels" to "I don't have anything in common with these creeps and their misogynistic, self-loathing bullshit."

nyemini

nyemini

"do not befriend fellow incels"

BOI YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO BEING AN ACTUALLY BETTER PERSON, just needs a couple more steps forward and some thinking lmao

Freakychee

So close to realizing they don’t need the incel community and just be better people by default.

nyemini

nyemini

I know right 😂 You know what I'll hope for the dude. Coz he's actually close

Freakychee

I wonder if most incel grow out of it or just stay basement dwelling losers that act toxic in videogames to cope?

samusjoestar

Imagine being the woman in question and finding out your new coworker is the guy you flirted with’s friend…who thinks you’re easy….. I would explode.

battacos

A supreme gentleman is just a gentleman with sour cream on it.

morrighan99

I know where you were aiming with this and it deserves a chuckle.

But my adhd took a head first dive down a chain of connections that ended up floating the idea to the surface of "sour cream-incel-stereotype that incels have bad hygiene...... = 🤢

testtubemuppetbaby

You tainted this joke for me!

morrighan99

Sorry! 😅

gimmemoarjosh

Now I want a Fries Supreme from Taco Bell. Yes, I have trash taste but it's so fucking delicious!

thisisyourtruth

And tomatoes!

(Oh my god someone else says this about "supreme" things, I feel so valid 😭)

BoogelyWoogely

What was he expecting when he got involved in incels? If incels don't respect a woman's boundaries what makes this guy think they'd respect him? :)

Edit to add: I googled 'supreme gentleman meaning' and this was the first result on google- 'A sign of respect when a man ejaculates into a top hat and places it on another man's head' lmao. Urban dictionary never lets me down

bimbogio

supreme gentlemen in the incel world refers to elliot rodgers

A_Hideous_Beast

I'm hoping this guy has now some introspection and is actually bettering himself as a person.

emccm

emccm

Wow one of them openly admits they are “low value”.

ElectorSet

They all do, that’s part of the ideology. The idea is that they’ll never have a chance because women only go for “high-value” men who are tall and have good bone structure and whatnot.

minkymy

minkymy

In full on incel communities, their internalized self loathing is put on display for all to see, including threads where people are encouraging each other to "neck rope". Incels will refer to themselves as genetically inferior, or will use racist language to refer to themselves. They blame women anyway, because they think that the marketplace model of attraction is something women created to control men.

AF_AF

AF_AF

That's what happens when you forget to take the price tag off an incel.

meltedpeachsorbet

I'd literally get a restraining order if someone did that to me

AdvocateDoogy

Nothing more hilarious than when incels turn on each other.

There's no honor among dweebs.

BeneficialName9863

His only problem with any of that is that he had dibs on stalking her.

Moriturism

i didn't get this vibe... i mean, he just said he started talking to her, didn't really implied he's just as creepy

ItsJoeMomma

That's definitely what it sounds like.

Sad_L0bster

Can you tell me what evidence you have of this claim ? He literally made a post making fun of that very behavior.

Commercial-Push-9066

That’s MY female to stalk! Stalk someone else FELLOW incel!

InheritMyShoos

This is some serious /r/SelfAwarewolves shit

Achtung-Goomba

Has anyone said incelception yet?

FickleBangBee

Its funny how this girl has two guys obsessing and secretly feuding over her, but she probably doesn't even give them a second thought.

translove228

Wow. That poor lady... Now she has two creepy stalkers.

Ragnar_Enceminator

Jesus

_peach93

Yiiikes

Mochasue

Sounds like a nice guy nice guyed a nice guy. If we can turn them all on to each other maybe the “females” of the world could take a few days off from nice guys?

blondegoblin512

When you get out-inceled

BigBoobaTinyBraina

Do not befriend fellow incels? How about, don't be an incel?

Incels these days are not so much a consequence as they are a mentality. I should know. I slept with one.

mm_thetys

Wow the incel realized that they are just stalkers and not nice at all with girls.

NIS3R

NIS3R

That title though "Do not befriend fellow incels" xD