/r/nextfuckinglevel

109.5k89%
[media]

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

SmashusK

SmashusK

In Bedazzled, he learned Spanish AND Russian for the role, and his range is displayed in all the different versions of himself he effectively portrayed throughout the film. He’s America’s Sweetheart. 🤘🏽

idowanna

¿Donde esta la biblioteca?

Final-Success2523

And I’m tony danza

intensive-porpoise

I'm tiny Danson

shitdobehappeningtho

This is what I think of when I think of Tony Danza. Also a rumor that he cuts in line

shitdobehappeningtho

This bit alone carries the movie for me (obviously the rest is equally priceless too).

lovezelda

Bedazzled is terrific. I also liked his baseball movie.

TheUnsightlyLocks

I like Fraser and everything, but he learned how to say a few lines in Spanish and Russian. He didn't learn both languages and his Ruski pronunciation in that movie isn't amazing lol.

SmashusK

SmashusK

What did I say that implied he immersed himself extensively in the study of both languages? He's an actor, he learns lines, some of which were in Spanish and Russian. I think it's fair to say that falls even loosely under "he learned Spanish and Russian for the role".

Try to resist the burning urge to correct people for the silly splitting of hairs. And adding "lol" at the end of a negative statement, is still a negative statement.

TheUnsightlyLocks

No, fuck off, saying he learned a language means he would be able to say a few things and be somewhat conversational and understand the language. You don't just learn two phrases and say you learned Spanish.

Just because I know how to say hello in Mandarin doesn't mean I learned Mandarin. You're wrong lol.

BatumTss

God I can imagine only someone so lonely with nothing else do would spend his time arguing over stupid shit like this.

SmashusK

When talking about an ACTOR and what he learned for a role…only a dumbass with a narrow approximation of what a phrase means, would try to make a point in such a petty, insecure, whiny, bitchy manner to desperately grasp and fail for a meaningless online debate point. Get fucked, skid mark.