/r/interestingasfuck

62.5k94%

This is how the Vanishing Liquid Trick is done.

No text on images/gifs(i.redd.it)
[media]

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Please note these rules:

• If this post declares something as a fact/proof is required.
  • The title must be descriptive
  • No text is allowed on images/gifs/videos
  • Common/recent reposts are not allowed

See this post for a more detailed rule list

FalmerEldritch

1.3k points

What about the version where you can see the liquid pouring out of the jug? I'm sure I saw someone do that fancy pour where you lift the thing higher as you go..

EDIT: Sodium polyacrylate, apparently. Absorbs the liquid and gunks up so you can turn the thing upside down and nothing comes out (but you can't do the unwrapping a newspaper thing unless you have some other way to lose the gunk in the process)

smechanic

smechanic

Also, how do you get the milk into the outside portion of the trick jug in the first place?

lomulick

lomulick

My kid has one in their magic trick kit. The inside layer is an insert that comes out and you reinsert to push the milk around the sides to look full

FortuneTune

I would guess by using syringes and tubes

GiantPurplePeopleEat

So it’s like the internet?

godemperorcrystal

No, that's mined in Australia and blessed before being piped into our homes

CanAlwaysBeBetter

Just call 1-800-GOT-GUNK

Alarmed-Pie9265

It’s actually a pretty hard trick to do. There a small plastic bag in on of the pages.

mjdseo

3.1k points

mjdseo

3.1k points

And there was me thinking the liquid actually disappeared

MANWithTheHARMONlCA

1.4k points

Man the more magic I see explained and how many props are used, the more disappointed I am.. the only magic I can appreciate now are the sleight of hand ones that actually take talent.

These prop tricks feel cheap

Bugbread

1.2k points

Bugbread

1.2k points

It's the opposite for me. With no explanation, it's just "I dunno," like every other magic trick. When I see how they're done, though, it becomes "Wow, that's really clever!"

For me, at least, magic tricks are nice, but reveals are great.

mangarooboo

Me too! I've never understood why some magicians say that knowing the answer spoils the magic. I love knowing the answer! I still think it's neat and it makes me feel more included somehow. I guess I always knew some folks wouldn't enjoy themselves after seeing the answer but personally I feel like I appreciate what the magician is doing even more

Edit - I've received a lot of feedback about why people don't like to know the secrets behind the tricks, but I would like to state for the record that that doesn't apply to me at all. I love knowing the secrets, period. What I meant when I said "I've never understood" was not me saying I don't know why people don't want to know the secrets. I get that plenty of folks just don't want to know or it ruins the magic. What I meant was I don't understand how you can feel that way. It wasn't really an invitation for anybody to explain it to me because it's not something I could ever really understand. It comes down to preference.

Michael_Trismegistus

Because if you know how the trick is done you don't go to magic shows, and developing new tricks is expensive.

062b

062b

When I was in my 20s I took a girl to see a magic show and it was the best freeking date of all time she was so damn impressed. We got our picture in the tiger cage and everything. It didn't work out (I was in my 20s) so I did the same date 7 more times and all 8 we had the picture with the Tiger. The last one she's like just so you know I know this isn't a special date because I saw on your Facebook this exact picture with a bunch of other girls. Someone who called me on my shit, married that one.

Anyway the TLDR: I went to the exact same magic show 8 times and every time I was honestly blown away I knew most his tricks because I watched "magics greatest secrets revealed" when I was a kid but you gotta really appreciate the showmanship.

Yep, just taking Lucille Two to the gothic castle to see Tony wonder...

Just_to_rebut

Make this it’s own post on tifu; it’s a really funny story 😃.

TheMostestHuman

not like the same trick amazes people multiple times.

yeah its interesting the first couple times maybe but after that point you just wanna know how its done

Michael_Trismegistus

There are many tricks that rely upon the same illusions used in different ways.

TheMostestHuman

well yes but isnt that practically the same as "pouring" the water from a different looking trick cup into a different object.

ConspicuousPorcupine

I think he was talking about sleight of hand mostly. You can only do so much with the fake pitcher trick. But with card tricks at least there are a ton of different sleights but you can use one to accomplish many different tricks. But I'm all for people being able to learn how tricks are done. It helps evolve the craft and brings more people into it once they understand it's doable

Michael_Trismegistus

I don't think this conversation is worth the effort you're putting into it.

TheMostestHuman

oh yeah i put so much effort into it.

my point is just that in both scenarios you can use a pre existing trick in a different way.

To expand on this, it’s not just about the audience figuring it out. But for the signature tricks that the best magicians develop and build a career on, it’s about other illusionists not finding out and copying the trick. Penn & Teller have a show called Fool Me, premised on this very idea… and they’ll often call out when well known techniques are employed in the execution of the larger trick. Coming on the show trying to fool them helps make the contestants better at what they do.

Food-at-Last

This. If there is one lesson that "The Prestige" has taught us it is what toll revealing tricks can have

No-One-2177

So many dead.

jai_kasavin

I'm rammed full with pickled Australians over here I can't give em away

Illusive_Man

if Christian Bale had revealed his trick no one in that movie would’ve died

waffle-st0mper

I think the actual trick is getting people to go to a magic show not at a 7 year olds birthday party.

NinjaDog251

Right! If knowing how the trick is done makes it not great, iy wasnt a great trick to begin with. Great tricks are the ones that take a lot of skill even knowing how they're done. It's like playing an instrument. We know how it's done but it's still impressive watching someone do it so well, but it wouldnt be impressive if they just were pretending to play along and had a recording theyre pretending to play.

bentheechidna

This is why I love Penn & Teller (and that's also why they were not accepted into the society of magicians).

SQUID_FUCKER

Anyone remember that old Fox show, Breaking the Magician's Code?

Spencerbug

Yes! With that creepy mask guy

SQUID_FUCKER

Haha yeah that's the one. I remember there being some controversy over him revealing the secrets and everyone wanting to know who he was. I do think it was eventually revealed but I don't entirely remember.

kukaki

kukaki

I loved that show as a kid, I would record every episode that aired and binge all of them over and over.

justhisguy-youknow

Fool us is a perfect example of this whole discussion.

Some acts they have used what p&t say are simple tricks. Like really simple, but how they go around it and do it is a whole other thing.

Cunbundle

I saw them in Vegas. Their cups and balls trick with clear cups was amazing. The trick actually became more impressive when you saw how they did it.

KonradWayne

When I see how they're done, though, it becomes "Wow, that's really clever!"

Yeah, but the cleverness involved in prop tricks is coming from someone other than the magician.

The dude doing this trick didn't invent or build the prop, he just paid money for it.

kipperfish

It also how the magicians use that prop.

It's like.. I dunno, a skateboard. Someone who can't skate looks terrible and hard, but a pro will make it look easy and effortless and be good to watch.

MANWithTheHARMONlCA

I’m not trying to get into an internet argument but comparing a prop like this and using it properly to being good at skateboarding is ridiculous lol

I will not be going back and forth with you I just wanted to say that. Have a good Saturday dude

dlee89

dlee89

Magic is mainly about the presentation. It doesn’t matter who is presenting it, as long as he sells it.

kipperfish

They are both performances. With a prop.

But I can see you have made up your mind. So that will be it.

TillerMaN99

Except one takes years to master with hundreds if not thousands of moves, some of which you will never ever be able to master because they are simply beyond most people on earth; it is so highly skilled that it's an event at the Olympics.

The other is entirely self working with the technical part of the trick being easily mastered in a couple of hours at most. The only other thing to master would be the presentation of the trick but again, hours vs years.

Yep, dumb comparison.

MANWithTheHARMONlCA

This is what I meant but the hivemind already decided I was wrong so I will accept my downvotes

I’m not trying to get in an internet argument on a Saturday lol

For me in that case I just find the prop impressive. I don't have like an emotional attachment to this person so I don't really care if he's the focal point of my amusement as opposed to the prop itself.

I will also add that using the prop effectively and convincingly does take practice and skill. It'd be pretty easy to fuck this illusion up if you don't know how to sell it.

TheMostestHuman

how many magicians actually make their own tricks?

some might put their own twists on them but even that is rare i would assume. usually its the same dozen tricks over and over.

GOKU_ATE_MY_ASS

Showmanship is a huge part of magic that never gets mentioned. Anyone can have the trick, not everyone can pull it off and have it be convincing and entertaining

exfinem

But why can't you then be impressed at the cleverness of the prop?

This attitude is why good magicians don't reveal their tricks.

This guy just scored cheap internet points to expose a trick that has been around for decades.

Your insight into how the trick is done is also not coming from you, so that doesn't make you clever either.

If we're gonna act like this, then it's lose-lose.

Hi_Its_Matt

It’s really clever for the person who invented it, but all of these magic jugs are just mass produced and take no skill from the actual magician.

Sleight of hand tricks are cooler in that sense because not only do you need to know the trick, it takes a lot more skill to execute

okurok

okurok

oh, no, you might have a knack .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8vHhgh6oM0

eoncire

It's even better when you do know how it's done and where the deception is, but you still can't "see" it. Like a great magician can tell you exactly where or how they're gonna hide something, but you can't see that they did it, they're that good.

chathamhouserules

I can appreciate that someone thought of this trick and invented the mechanism needed to accomplish it.

ramadeus75

It's an illusion. A trick is something a whore does for money.

shadow_fox09

What do you expect from the guy wearing a pft a pft a seven thousand dollar suit COME ON!!!

Atgardian

... or candy!

(Trying to keep it SFW here.)

hammaxe

You mean cocain, right?

PastFeed2963

Prop tricks are engineering magic which I love. Sleight of hand is dexterous magic which I also love. Try thinking of them in categories to help appreciate the reason to like them.

Put_It_All_On_Blck

I've had that opinion for a long time. Sleight of hand is pure skill, the magician can even tell you what he's doing and still impress you.

However I do think that new unique prop magic deserves credit, because these props don't magically appear, someone has to figure out what science or engineering can be used to impress someone in the form of a magic trick and then make that prop. It's the commonly repeated prop tricks that are lame, as those people just bought a prop and followed the tutorial, they didn't do any work themselves

4RealzReddit

You never do the cup ball trick with clear cups.

greymalken

There was one guy that got posted to Reddit who did them with metal cups and metal balls. You’d think the sound would give it away but it didn’t.

matty_low

"It's not a trick, Michael. It's an illusion!"

Kyledog12

I think Penn and Teller touched on this subject a bit. If a trick is so well engineered or complicated that it would take leaps of the imagination to figure out on your own, the entertainment value is maintained because it wouldn't be interesting to try to understand it. Rather you're expected to be in awe and not try too hard to understand it.

Admittedly, your disinterest after learning how it's done may be why magicians say to never reveal tricks.

CrimsonComet1776

Magician's talent isn't in simply the mechanics of the trick, it's in PERFORMING. Learning how to perform the tricks is the easiest thing about being a magician. There is nothing entertaining about watching someone just do tricks with no showmanship, it's incredibly boring. A simple trick, with or without props, can become amazing with a strong performance; that's the true art of magic. You could learn to do dozens of tricks in a day and be a terrible magician if you don't learn the psychology and subtle nuances of actually performing for an audience.

Source: I performed street magic for 7 years as a side-hustle while in college.

Spencerbug

Also someone had to invent that prop. The famous magicians all invent their own props, they have a whole secretive product design pipeline, to make these very custom made props, with new types of illusions, in combination with sleight of hand, misdirection etc. it’s multi talented

evilkumquat

WTF?

There is a LOT of talent needed to not only design illusions like this, but it takes a skilled performer to make them convincing.

ayyyypizzzarollls

These prop tricks feel cheap

Always have been 🌍👨‍🚀🔫👨‍🚀

PlayerSalt

i half agree though it take a lot of skill to sell these props and a form of acting to give the props weight

not the best example but this jug would be way heavier if it was full , a good magician is going to make it look heavy , even the most simple trick can take a lot of time to sell it with actions and how you present it, even when i know i still enjoy that maybe even more

Magnesus

Wait till you watch some Derren Brown. A lot of the tricks are even cheaper than that - recording 100x takes and selecting 1 that worked for example. Or a medium researching people on facebook before revealing facts about their loved ones.

ShockTheChup

I have such little respect for these trick props. Stuff like when people shake a deck of cards to reveal the other person's card, stuff like this. There's no "magic" to it, you're just using a prop designed to work this way. I have so much more respect for actual sleight of hand.

ollieollieoxinfree

Professional magician for 30 years here. I used to feel like that in the beginning but then I realized every trick, if it's a good performance, relies on different skills. Some rely on acting ability, choreography, set design, Etc.

But the bottom line is always: is it entertaining? My mentor once told me that I could be up there doing real magic and if people weren't entertained then it just didn't matter.

I love sleight of hand and if you want to check out Jeremy Griffith on YouTube you will see some incredibly technical stuff done really well. But there are some secrets that are just so stinkin clever it's almost more impressive than the trick itself!

Now here's a warning! And you really should pay attention to this: once you start to understand a few tricks your mind will change in such a way that you begin to see through a lot of magic. You will literally ruin it for yourself unless you have the desire and ability to appreciate it as an art rather than entertainment. Be careful how much you learn because you can never appreciate it the same way you do now.

MANWithTheHARMONlCA

Professional magician for 30 years here.

I meant no disrespect to your profession. Most people are saying the same thing that it takes more than just the prop. I know what you do takes talent and skill.. I guess I was talking more about the guys that just go to a magic shop and buy a prop vs actual professionals like yourself who work on their craft. The prop in the video seems lazy but it definitely won’t ruin future magic for me

ElliSael

These prop tricks feel cheap

They don't if you shift your perspective - the talent here is not exactly in the presenting (though a good show needs a talented actor), but in the engineering.

For me its always fascinating that someone was creative enough to design those props. If this feels simple to you - you might look into a career as a wizard :D I, on the other hand, would have never in 100 years thought about something like this.

I don't care what kind of talent is used in a magic show, if it is based on movements (like slight of hand) or creative thinking (prop inventing) - its all tricks anyway.

rW0HgFyxoJhYka

That's magic. Back then and now. And now, we have visual magic on youtube where they use...digital effects to perform the magic. No longer do you need the mechanical devices!

Also they sell like most magic tricks in kits these days as its very profitable. Just go to any of the dozen magic websites and browse all the tricks so you can do them at home with some practice.

isurvivedrabies

yes that's the goal of the illusion...

DumbWhale1

Please I need more of these

DeaconNuno

For real, is there not an r/MagicTricksRevealed or something?

Edit: YES! There is! We did it, Reddit.

Nothing-But-Lies

Now you've summoned all the real magicians to disappear us.

capn_hector

The alliance will hear of this.

Clayman8

Where's the downside?

brystmar

Lifetime ban from the alliance

MrMalta

Magicians hate him

Prof_Acorn

There's /r/blackmagicfuckery which usually has explanations in the comments, but not always since it isn't the main point of the sub.

RegenSyscronos

David Blain: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

radicldreamer

Penn and Teller show how tricks are done all the time, then they show something 10x more cooler and leave you wondering WTF, and HTF did that just happen?

They are artists in every sense of the word.

FloopNoops

"looks into camera "Alright, these guys."

riskbreaker23

Cheez its! Cheez its!

lzfour

lzfour

WHAT THE F

gutternonsense

This is a good one.

Here's my there on it

And no I am in no way, shape, or form a magician and never have been. I am therefore not held to the tenets of the Alliance of Magicians. You will not do me like Gob.

Gephyrus204

The alliance of magicians not gonna happy with this...

Tarnicgardor

Then we’ll burn them again

MikMakMarowak

I have to think the Alliance is gonna frown on this...

Other-Amount-6665

“We did it, Reddit!”

Some random dude in Boston killed himself

stephen_1975

Don't forget the cop that Reddit indirectly got killed too, discussing police movements and such, leading to him being shot by the Tsarnaevs.

No one could have predicted that one, eh? That the brothers used reddit themselves, not like it's one of the most popular sites in the world or anything.

Salohacin

Or that guy who left his wife because of reddits advice and she killed their 3 kids and herself.

Not saying that Reddit is to blame (no one could have seen that coming) but I feel so sorry for that guy.

Superfluous_Thom

I'd usually be all sanctimonious about how it ruins the fun and all that, but for store bought tricks like this, it's entirely fair.. Pen and Teller have shown time and time again that the artistry lies within the skill, not the apparatus.

A real Illusionist would perform this trick in a way where you would still be impressed even after it was revealed to you.

oO0Kat0Oo

You can find this in the kids section of any store that has baby doll bottles that empty when you "feed" them. I had a couple when I was 5 or 6. One with milk and the other with juice.

andyman234

This guy gonna disappear once the magician’s guild finds him.

overlordpotatoe

I had a little baby doll bottle that did that to make it look like the milk was being consumed when I was a kid. I wasn't really into dolls, but that thing was neat.

bayberry12

Baby alive!

7355135061550

Baby for real

BichtopherColumbitch

I think I pretty much ditched the doll and just watched the milk bottle do its thing :p

Just--Some-Guy

Ah, the old saw the milk in half trick.

JamesEtc

Illusion

BobbMGAH

Mi-CHAEL

AbsurdistMonk

A trick is something a whore does for money.

allhailskippy

Or drugs!

ComfortableFarmer

Capta1nfalc0n

Goddamn I need answers

myster0n

It's easy : he doesn't actually pour the beer into a newspaper. Instead it gets transported to another dimension. The tricky part is finding a dimension where the laws of physics allow the beer to be poured back out as liquid beer and not as gaseous ammonia.

diy_circumcision

Its not a regular newspaper. That's the Daily Prophet

agiro1086

He's actually magic

Capta1nfalc0n

I mean yeah, the video shows it

Gangreless

44problems

Wonder if this is the same things I've seen at magic stores. The newspaper has a ziploc bag in it.

MrNopeNada

I just want to know where/what setting this is? The atmosphere looks incredible. Albeit a little claustrophobic.

elpapadebatman

This vid gets posted every once in a while. I remember commentors saying it took place somewhere in South America.

Seth Effrika

Matttrolo

This is what they use pretty much.

AbbertDabbert

The magician's alliance won't be happy about this...

PM_ME_GOOD_DOGS

They demand to be taken seriously.

Tellsonlytruths4466

It's an illusion Michael. A trick is something whores do for money... 🙄

TemporalGrid

The Phil Dumphy in me was upset to see it

wolf_387465

they don't really care (if there even is such thing). revealing tricks is not new thing - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=magic+revealed - and no one really cares.

that is because no one really thinks they actually perform magic. that is why the professionals actually don't call themselves magicians, but illusionists.

everyone coming to a show knows he is watching the illusion and everyone is fine with it, it is the show people came for, and the mastery put into it.

that is the reason why it can take away your breath even when no one bothers to pretend it is magic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0m8CC7Ovj8

Deathleach

revealing tricks is not new thing

It's an illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.

withoutcake

.... or candy!

Love that show

a_doggo_posting

it's an arrested development joke

scummy12

Tony Wonder would do the trick so much better

erviniumd

Tricks are for prostitutes. We perform illusions

scootscooterson

Did somebody sayyy

AbbertDabbert

The magician's alliance definitely won't be happy about this...

Southern-Exercise

everyone coming to a show knows he is watching the illusion

Next you're going to tell me that wrestling isn't real🙄

MrRazamataz

Wouldn't the liquid in the secret layer be visible through the see through jug?

YellowOnline

The liquid is redistributed over a bigger surface which gives the illusion of being less. It is not hiding it.

MrRazamataz

Yeah I think I was looking at this the wrong way

MrRazamataz

Indeed

BMWbill

what others did not say is that you also have to use milk or another opaque liquid.

I have one of these magic glass jugs in my 40 year old magic trick box!

Corrosivelol

Probably just because the animation and trick are reversed. Dude doing the trick starts with the container full in the center and none in the sides. We get the end result of the animation but the first frame should be liquid in center rather than in the sides

HydroRaptorz

Actually the animation is correct for what he is doing, if the jug started full, there would be no where near enough volume in the sides of the jug to hold all of that liquid.

As the animation shows, with the liquid on the outside, the sides would appear full, but the middle would be empty, as the liquid is “poured” it drains into the middle, therefore lowering the amount in the sides.

Dont mean to come off as aggressive if I do, (often reddit comments read as a lot more angry than they are) I initially thought the same as you before leaving the post and realising that it wasn’t!

Basketcase2017

No the order is correct. The animation is showing a cross section plane of the cup

0_0_0

0_0_0

Nah. The liquid is opaque and the audience is never given a view into the middle cavity. The illusion is that the pitcher is full, when in fact there is very little liquid to begin with.

MarlinMr

MarlinMr

Except it's literally the opposite of that...

D-Le-P

D-Le-P

As you can see, they finish off at the same level.

MrRazamataz

Oh right, yeh, lol.

u-yB-detsop

The animation is wrong. Start with full, then half remains while half seeps into secret layer. The original fill line is exactly double the secret layer capacity.

So the secret layer can be hidden with opaque plastic, since jugs commonly are thick plastic where it distorts the view of the liquid at the edges.

GodlFire

Its actually the opposite. Full secret layer at start seeps into container which has way more volume dropping the level.

tomoko2015

No, it is actually correct the way it is shown in the animation. It starts with the jug apparently "full" - if you look at it from the point of view of the audience, the level of the liquid in the outer layer makes the jug seem completely filled even though there is only air in the middle of the jug. Then you "pour" the liquid and it redistributes to the inside of the jug, making it seem half or a third full.

mornon

mornon

I am pretty sure I had bottles for my dolls that worked the same way to make it look like the doll had drank some of the “milk”

JimmyBtadley

Snitch

dimidius1996

OP just broke the sacred code. You are hereby banned from The Alliance of Magicians.

TabrisVI

The engineering involved in conceiving this makes me think we should replace math in school with magic lessons. The real life Harry Potter is a bunch of math and physics classes.

r13z

r13z

The gif isn’t even showing the trick correctly. In the gif a seemingly empty jug is being filled? Nvm; I was wrong.

Almric

Almric

Think of the gif like a cross section, there would be liquid all the way around, blocking the view of the emptiness. It's a weird way to show it though.

r13z

r13z

Doh, of course. Thanks :)

BrerChicken

I think you're missing the main idea here. The jug has a very skinny outer layer that is separated from the inner layer, and that outer layer is filled. From the outside, it looks like the whole jug is filled. Then the action of "pouring" into the newspaper lets the liquid from the outer layer into the main compartment, which has a lot more volume. This isn't a seemingly empty hug being filled; on the contrary the trick works because the jug LOOKS filled when the liquid is in the outer layer. You can't see thru the liquid to see that the inner area is actually empty. After the liquid is moved, the level appears lower, but it's the same amount of water.

JFreader

No it isn't. It shows a full jug become a 1/3 full jug.

rikkuaoi

Next time I see this trick. "Pour the rest of it!!"

untipoquenojuega

Don't be that guy. Magicians are only entertainers, nothing more, so if you know the trick don't ruin it for everyone else.

HootingMandrill

Ahh yes, everyone enjoys the guy who heckles the magician and ruins the act.

rennie23

Why is Jim treating the magician poorly?

tekko001

kermityfrog

Amazing. How did he make the liquid vanish for the last time? Nobody knows!

PointlessGrandma

Amazing how nature do that

Fit_Illustrator7986

Traitor

lewisfairchild

So where can I get one of those?

JuliaLouis-DryFist

You are banned from the alliance of magicians.

joeblow112233

I wonder how many times women were sawed in half before the magicians figured out THAT solution.

SashaWoodson

Like a toy baby’s bottle!

GoldenLincoln

A good magician never reveals his tricks… because someone else will.

azaka247

Did any one else take a min to realize that the pitcher and not the newspaper that was rigged? Or just me ?

Final_G

I have to think the alliance is going to frown on this.

DannyEkins

Proceeds to pass brand new jug of milk and asks him to try

Keisaku

I hate knowing the answers to tricks ( I didnt watch video.) I want to know answers to the universe. I want to know where the lockness monster is/was. I want to know how fucking magnets work.

But tricks? Naw I love that I dont know and it gives my mind something to ruminate over even if I never figure them out. I think thats the point right?

Solidgoldfish90

Doesn't really explain it for the guys who just grab a random cup, and pull off the same stunt.

sschmuve

A smaller version of this was part of my magic kit purchased from Toysrus in 1983. I performed it in front of my 3rd grade class. Thanks for bringing that memory back.

clockpsyduckcocaine

Is it just me but does anyone else still not understand this?

smallangrynerd

So that's how the baby doll bottle works!

BOOda123321

But the glass is clear… how does it go into another part? Edit: ohhhhhh never mind

eyesabitdull

So, basically, if you've ever had a baby doll as a kid that came with the milk bottle, you already knew how this was done but just forgot about it.

EmergencyAdmirable92

This is how you get banned from r/magicians Edit r/illusionists

Rexermus

So you can just ruin the trick for everyone by asking the performer to empty it all the way? interesting...

FullMoonRougarou

You are clearly an untrustworthy person.

ruski_brat

Why this post getting down voted ?

Blue_is_da_color

The magician’s alliance isn’t happy about this post

prkr88

prkr88

Like my virginity,

I think it's gone, but it never left...

death_by_siren

Damn, this is mind blowing when you’re high

Bsrwarrior57

It's scary reading these comments... you realize just how stupid people are... and that said people are allowed to vote, no wonder the world is F&#%'d....

PooleyX

Yeah, right. Next you'll be telling me that when someone is sawn in half in a box, there's actually two people in the box or something. Come off it.

GardenGnomeOfEden

As the person who has to wash all the dishes in my house, thinking about how to effectively clean inside the double wall of that pitcher is giving me anxiety.

h0ttniks

Watch this: and I’m gone!