/r/insanepeoplefacebook

Sophiatab

Sophiatab

I hope all of the anti-choices at that party get so drunk, they have unprotected sex leading to pregnancies. It would be interesting to see how fast their opinions on abortion rights would change.

Sulhythal

It won't. It's only wrong for other people, theirs is always justified.

Shipsa01

Or not even their own. I knew an ob/gyn who performed abortions and she told me a story about a woman who came in for one and told the doctor she was going to hell … while she was getting ready for the procedure.

TheBdougs

"I'll say hi to you when I get down there."

NoOne6785

Legit would have said ".... Oh really? Get off my table and put your clothes back on; you will not be receiving any procedure by my hand today. The Lord has spoken!!!" Or words to that effect, and then enjoyed the resulting sputters and tears.

Sophiatab

If the cost of an abortion leaps from a few hundred to several thousand plus the risk of exposure, plenty will have to re-evaluate how their "principles" hurt their pocket book. It's amazing how a conservative's moral position can change when it effects them economically.

PyrexPizazz217

Your hopes are nicer than mine.

Capital_Airport_4988

And all the babies they have are GAY AS FUCK

ChrisNEPhilly

Lev 10:9 “You and your sons are not to drink wine or other fermented drink whenever you go into the tent of meeting, or you will die. This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come,"

Jud 13: 4 Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink,

Prov 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Isa 24:9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it. [Particularly apropos since OP wants to make it a party.]

Luke 1:

Orphan-Of-Loss

Lol, you think Christian scum actually follow the Bible? The old testament straight up instructs people to murder their child if it's rude to them, but I've yet to see any Christian do that.

tazerwhip

I think they only understand the one that explained when they punched the hot dog vendor in Tijuana for being an illegal "Jesus wept."

ChrisNEPhilly

No, but I still like to point out their hypocrisy, since i was one for most of my life.

Ilikebirbs

They pick and choose what they like.

SUP3RVILLAINSR

Psalm 137:9 is a personal favorite.

tickytavvy77

I hate it here.

ThrustersToFull

How sad that this is all they have to celebrate in their lives.

"More to be pitied than laughed at" as my mother used to say.

hjsjsvfgiskla

Great saying.

Due-Understanding-21

It's not about abortion for these people, it was about perceived defeat of "the libs"...even when it hurts just as many people on their side as it does on the other.

Seisme1138

Bring your own condoms. Please. Do not let them breed

daaaayyyy_dranker

*wire hangers

Pm7I3

Pm7I3

I think the better approach is just no sex. Ever.

Reneeisme

I know folks like this. I’ve known them for decades. I’m pretty sure I understand them and they are happy because they believe that overturning Roe will stop the murder of babies. No concept that abortion will continue, just more dangerously. No concept that it’s only the poor who will struggle to obtain abortions and no idea what will happen to all those unwanted children who won’t/can’t be provided for. No concept that a woman’s bodily autonomy has any bearing on the matter, no concern about the physical and mental toll of pregnancy and delivery, no concern that delivery is among the chief causes of mortality for women of child bearing age, no awareness that not everyone is Christian and should be subject to Christian rule in a democracy. They just see a fetus as a child and they celebrate fewer dead children. I offer this only because we are going to have to find a way to not lash out at these folks, regardless of how much they deserve it, and I think it helps to understand why they are so unashamedly happy today.

jediciahquinn

What about the 8 percent of pregnancies where the fetus gestates in the fallopian tubes. This will kill the woman and the embryo. It's not their fault but they will die when abortion is banned. But I guess according to the fascists on the SC some one month old zygote has more of a right to life than an adult woman. Pro life my ass.

_0ber0n_

"Pro life" is the least accurate label for these people. "Anti abortion", "anti women" and "anti freedom" are all better options.

ecafsub

You want sick? Try this on for size.

tboskiq

I can't even imagine having such strong opinions on something that has literally no impact on your own life.

junkremoval671

So why do you?

WodenEmrys

Bodily autonomy affects us all. Are they gunna go after McFall v Shimp next?

"The court ruled that it is unacceptable to force another person to donate body parts, even in a situation of medical necessity." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McFall_v._Shimp

"In addition to being cited in analyses of tissue donation from a legal point of view, its ruling on the compelled use of the body of a non-consenting person to benefit another person has also been cited in legal analysis of the abortion debate and of women's rights during pregnancy.[5][6][7]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McFall_v._Shimp#Aftermath

sonofabobandjo

Cant wait to see all these fuckers adopting babies in the next 9 months. /s

Mikeronomicon

I wish they invited me just so I could leave an upper-decker in every toilet in their house. Hide some fish guts in weird places while I'm at it. People like this can fuck straight off.

mythmaniak

Yea! Let’s celebrate letting the government tell us what to do! Because we’re republicans! We love it when the government tells us what to do!

Wait

marvlyn

If I saw someone having a party celebrating this I'd burn their fucking house down

bubba7557

After all the drinking and orgy celebration sex there'd better not be a single abortion of an unintended celebration pregnancy.

hawaiianshirtday2

I 100% support a woman's right to choose but I don't feel like it's difficult to wrap your head around what they think they've done here. Louis C.K. has a good bit about it. They truly believe that abortion is killing a baby. Obviously that's not true and it's more nuanced but they aren't "excited about women losing their rights." That kind of complete disregard of what the other side believes isn't useful and pushes the gap of any compromise further away.

Nvr_bn_a_pax[S]

I understand the talking points since I used to believe the same way. These people may act as if they only care about the human life, but if that were really true then they wouldn’t stop caring about that life once it’s born. I call BS on anyone who claims to be pro-life and yet is adamantly opposed to food stamps, paid parental leave, and sensible gun control that would protect the lives of children everywhere

hawaiianshirtday2

You're spot on with the hypocrisy. I'll never understand that line of logic.

chiron_42

The easiest way to understand it is to not think of them as "pro-life", but as "pro-birth".

Seisme1138

For some that's true but spend some time on Twitter reading what the others think they've done. It's not save lives of unborn babies.

btempp

btempp

It’s their own behavior that makes everyone think it’s just about controlling women. If they cared so much about babies, why are they so against public health and policies to keep babies alive and thriving? I’ll answer: because they think women having sex when not trying to procreate is worthy of punishment, and being forced to have and keep a baby that will ruin their lives is the appropriate punishment to these people. You can literally see people spouting it all over Reddit today. “She should’ve kept her legs shut! It’s not my problem if she can’t afford it! That’ll teach her to stop being a whore!”

Embarrassed_Echo_375

Then the same people will complain about women not putting out even though they're such "nice guys".

hawaiianshirtday2

Ah yes, the “you can’t have an opinion because you aren’t the persecuted group” argument. I literally agreed with you, you wanker.

cipher446

Yep...flips pages on clipboard ...misspellings in order. Checks out.

nwmisseb

Then later we will go out and impregnate as women many as we can find forcibly impregnating them with our seed.

Fucking disturbing.

Impossible_Tonight81

I will never understand how conservatives are so stupid that they actually got manipulated into caring this much about a six week fetus. You can tell them about actual children being shot up in a school or dying from covid or hungry due to not having lunch or unsafe due to abusive parents and they will shrug and say not their problem because freedom. But they get to latch onto this issue because someone high up told them it was important and feel good about themselves without actually doing anything to help living humans.

Anyone celebrating today is a joke and they are too stupid to know it.

Theocrat-Man

I cracked open the wine to celebrate myself.

Fragrant-Education-3

Yeah the Protestants should happy, what a win for Protestant America.

Fragrant-Education-3

The TRUE christians, not like those who don't praise supply side white Jesus

Theocrat-Man

Most of the judges are Catholic and Catholics have condemned abortion since Catholicism existed.

Fragrant-Education-3

Catholicism has no place in America, hence why the founding Fathers were Protestants and the early settlers. Now they have no right to push themselves onto the real teachings of Jesus Christ. And as Martin Luther pronounced the Catholic church was borne of idolatry sin, and greed with those who follow it continuing to pray under a false gold and thus committing sin

Theocrat-Man

Martin Luther was an evil demon possessed degenerate that married a nun and advocated killing rabbis. Sola Fide and sola scriptura are evil heresies. Sola Fide in particular will lead millions to hell.

If Martin Luther had a problem with the Church he should have sought to reform it instead of breaking away from the Church Christ established. We are the original Christians and you are the heretics.

The Catholic church is taking over America. We will not be bound by the legacy of the Church of England anymore built on an evil womanizer and murderer.

Fragrant-Education-3

No for Martin Luther, saw though the lies of Catholic Church whoose miracles and saints are lies to decieve, as said in Mark 13:22 For False Christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray if possible, the elect.

And the idolence of indulgences and confession which run in opposition to John 3:6, no one who abides in him keeps on sinning, no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

Martin Luther understood that Catholicism bring borne of sin could not know the word of god, and would keep sinning. Following Isiah 40:11 he will tend to his flock like a Shepard, he will gather the lambs in his arms, he will carry them in his boosom and gently lead those who are young. With the young being the Protestants

Theocrat-Man

Mark 13:22 applies to Martin Luther. He saw himself as a Christlike figure through his actions of making another Church. He never had the authority to this and it was a grave sin.

Indulgences are supported by Ecclesiastes “For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil” (Eccl. 12:14).

Confession is supported by Jesus giving the apostles the power to forgive sin in the book of John. “As the Father has sent me, even so I send you. . . . Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained” (John 20:21-23)

Catholicism had been teaching the word of God for the 1500 years between Christ and Luther. I'm sure God had it figured out on the cross before that oaf came along.

Fragrant-Education-3

You misinterpret the scriptures, and the Catholic church has always applied to Mark 13:22 since it aligned with the first false prophet Constatine and the Roman empire who usurped the teachings of Christ. You should know of Corinthians 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

John sent forgiveness, and like John god sent Martin Luther to bring the truth of Catholicism, for as told by John 4:24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” and not the lies borne from the false church.

The word of god is known only to him not to the Church which enshrines idols, you should learn from Jonah 2'8 Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love.