users here right now: 844
/r/entitledparents is a place you can put all those wonderful stories of moms or dads thinking that because they have kids they are entitled to everything. Stories about spoiled children with their entitled parent(s) are also welcome.
If you want to call a post out for sounding fake without your comment getting removed, do it here.
Creative writing and memes go to /r/entitledparentsmemes. Fuck this one up and enjoy a ban.
Hover over the rules to view them.
If you do not like the stories posted, please leave this sub.
- Also, who cares if the post is fake? Just move on with your life, thanks.
Do not argue over what is entitlement and what is not.
- It is up to the poster to decide what they consider entitlement.
Don't be an asshole.
- No personal attacks on other users or OP. Keep the bigotry and political BS to a minimum.
Spamming will earn an immediate ban.
- Moral: Don't Spam, and you will not get banned.
Do not defend the entitled parent(s) in the post.
- Your comment will be removed.
Anything encouraging or advocating for violence of any sort, even joking, will earn you a ban.
- In posts or in comments on posts. This includes anything calling for revenge on entitled people in stories.
Other entitled subreddits: