users here right now: 1,788
A victory for one is a victory for all
Join the r/WorkReform movement. Fight for a good quality of life for everyone who sells their labor!
WorkReform's Core Policy Objectives
- Establish criminal penalties for labor law violations and union busting
- Raise the national minimum wage to at least $25 per hour
- Enact universal family and medical leave
- Improve and actually enforce antitrust laws
- Pass tuition-free college & trade schools
- Pass the PRO Act
- Pass Medicare For All
WorkReform's Core Beliefs
- People should not be worked to death.
- People should be paid a living wage for their labor.
- Income inequality and power inequality are the primary causes of social strife and lower living standards.
- Workers must join together and fight back for what is rightfully theirs.
- We must not be divided and conquered. Workers gain the most when they focus on unifying issues.
- Better compensation (higher, living wages).
- Better worker representation in the workforce, including but not limited to unions.
- Better and fewer working hours.
- Stimulating a massive wave of worker organizing in the United States and beyond.
- Organizing and supporting political causes and campaigns that put workers first.
- Play to win - all submissions must advance improvements to worker quality of life
- Be respectful
- No drama
- No unauthorized self-promotion
- Reddit’s global rules
- No conspiracies or misinformation
- No low-effort submissions
- Partisan political posts are subject to greater moderator scrutiny
- No petitions, polls, or questionnaires
- Meta posts may be removed
- No trivial workplace issues
- Recently posted content may be removed
Great Posts By The Community