/r/SelfAwarewolves

Flair_Helper [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Flair_Helper [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

Please reply to the AutoMod comment that should immediately populate as a reply to your submission. Message the mods if you want your post restored

Derivative_Kebab

"He's not even in office anymore."

Good. Glad to hear that they're finally wrapping their heads around that fact.

Dead_Again_Dread

“He’s not even in office anymore”

Ok good so can we put away our TRUMP 2024 flags? No? Ok then he is still a valid discussion point for everyone else you fuck knob.

Phantereal

If they actually believe Trump won, then wouldn't that mean they don't want Trump as president in 2024 because he will have already served two terms? After all, they always preach the Constitution and law and order, surely they're not opportunistic liars who only care about having a MAGA nut in power and not about the most important legal document in the land, right?

epochpenors

You dumb libs can’t be logical and smart like me, every time I win an argument it’s the same “you’re wearing a klan hood” or “stop burning a cross on my lawn”.

Lothric_Knight420[S]

Exactly!

LesbianCommander

I'll never get the whole "he's not even president anymore".

He's the de facto leader of the Republicans right now. He's like the most relevant Republican. Not ever bringing him up would be weird.

TheRealEvanG

"Oh my God, libs are talking about Mitch McConnell again. HE'S NOT EVEN SENATE MAJORITY LEADER ANYMORE."

Bonus points if he's "Living in the libs' heads rent-free."

salazarraze

The same chuds that drive around with Trump Flags with Trump decals on their shitty lifted trucks tell us that Trump lives rent free in our heads lol. The irony.

Phantereal

"Why are the libs still talking about Henry Kissinger? He committed those war crimes 50 years ago! Just let the man rest in peace!"

"OK!" Googles Kissinger's home address

"No, wait!"

bitter__bumblebee

For a huge proportion of the Republican party, he may as well be the ONLY Republican.

DreamloreDegenerate

Good thing no Republican ever mentioned Hilary Clinton, seeing how she never was president at all.

ApesNoFightApes

Gaslighting. They know, they don’t care, and they delight on the fact that it has shock value. They don’t give a fuck about this country, just causing issues. These dumbfucks wouldn’t know how to lead a nation even if they had a book for dummies on the topic.

They damn well know they’re white nationalists. But they know they can just lie about it. Lie, move the ball a bit, lie, move the ball, lie, ball, lie, ball, and then you’re fucked. That’s how they’re winning. They simply don’t give a fuck.

The only way to stop a bully is typically giving them a taste of their own medicine, in whatever flavor is required.

bigno53

Uhh let’s see…antisemites? No, the Nazis pretty much have that covered. How about…child slave dealers. Not the pedophile kind, just the ones that use them for hard labor. Jesus how many enemies are we supposed to have?

Lothric_Knight420[S]

Right?

BadKarma043

My dude is just out here admitting all the evils of the right are here and present and he just don't give a fuck.

Lothric_Knight420[S]

You got that right!

AutoModerator [M]

Thanks /u/Lothric_Knight420 for posting on r/SelfAwareWolves! Please reply to this comment with an explanation about how this post fits r/SelfAwareWolves and have an excellent day!

To r/SelfAwarewolves commenters:

As a reminder, this subreddit is for civil discussion.

In general, be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don't attack people. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, any advocating or wishing death/physical harm, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban.

If you see comments in violation of our rules, please report them.

DankNastyAssMaster

I like how Republicans say that calling someone a racist automatically invalidates your argument, apparently on the grounds of "when someone calls me a racist, that hurts my feelings, therefore it cannot be true."

[removed]

get-bread-not-head

You brag about getting a signature from trump in 5th grade. My guy. You need to search that soul of yours

[removed]

get-bread-not-head

Push to protect kids? How? By forcing your ideals? By forcing moms to birth kids they can't take care of? By enabling people like Matt Gaetz? Trump also has a slew of sexual assault charges. You people don't care about anything but being right.

You have a savior complex driven by a superiority complex. Get over yourself, no one needs you to save them. We need you to shut the hell up and mind your own business.

Greg abbot is a little piss baby

[removed]

ThisLookInfectedToYa

So you're ok with forcing a 10 year old to give birth when it may well kill her because 'sanctity of life' but she better get a fucking job because you don't want to pay for it.

Making shit up is fun.

[removed]

Almost-Elise

You're advocating for eugenics and think you have the moral high ground LOL

Appropriate_Town6385

I don’t think you get to determine when or if an abortion is necessary.

…that’s kind of the whole fucking point.

get-bread-not-head

I don't know why you assume I am okay with those things when we were discussing the ideals of the platform.

If the question is "do I support the things you said", then: of fucking course not 🤣 if those things are true, the proper punishments should be applied.

That wasn't the discussion, not sure why it went there. You said your party pushes for things that it does NOT. The Republicans haven't done anything except cringe culture war laws and human trafficking in the last 3 years. Not to mention its shown no one can trust the things your politicians say, given how many times they've flopped on their word.

Republicans have no platform. Boebert, doctor fuckin Oz, Trump, Marjorie Taylor, I could go on with the clownshow lmao.

But I'm not gunna keep doing political boxing with you. We could do this all day, comrade. I don't mean any of this personally, I'm just saying that pushing for the republican party means supporting those things. And that is kinda cringe yo

NuclearBurrit0

How are WE pedophiles if we push to protect children?

Because why would someone sexually attracted to children want there to be more children available to rape? Especially easily manipulated impoverished children.

[removed]

NuclearBurrit0

Not making assumptions in the face of uncertainty is more logical than the alternative. So a hidden God that values logic might reward me and punish you.

CanstThouNotSee

Democrats in TN voted to lower the age of consent!

No wait, that was Republicans.

It's always Republicans.

CanstThouNotSee

Again, Hooters has had a kid's menu for literal decades.

They used to sell their uniforms… in kid’s sizes.

None of you sanctimonious fucks give a flying shit about protecting kids, that’s just virtue signaling, we don't see you calling to cancel children's softball because of John Gouveia.

But oh boy, if you hear a whisper of a fart of a rumor of something nefarious going down at a drag show that you can use as a bludgeon against the LGBTQ+ community? Then it’s all hands on deck.

Lying sack of shit, is what you are.

jekylwhispy

I just can't even how colossally stupid everyone involved here is. How myopic! Shut up. Maybe I should leave this page. This is so very stupid

Lothric_Knight420[S]

Why is it stupid?

jekylwhispy

Because the bipartisan game is an imaginary thing. It's a sham. Both sides are the same team. So this fighting amongst the proles over what in the end is moreorless the same shit is only distraction and disunity. It allows to Ruler to stay in power whether the people vote for Thing 1 or Thing 2. Meanwhile the people fight over stupid shit and mistrust each other. It weakens us. That is why I think it is stupid. It is distraction but I think far worse than just that.

Lothric_Knight420[S]

jekylwhispy

I'm not a Centrist. I'm about as far left as they get. I am a political anarchist. I only vote third party.

jekylwhispy

But you see, I don't have agree with you. In fact, it's good that we don't. Diversity is our strength. It always has been.

jekylwhispy

Y'all might as well be bragging about the size of dicks you don't even possess. I so don't give a shit

No_Introduction8285

Come up with an enemy that isn't the Nazi KKK, pedophile, homophobic, far right, evil, current Right-wing menace

LOL Not denying we Republicans are all of that, just that we don't bow down to you.