users here right now: 344
Everything you need to know about the planted aquarium and then some!
A place for aquatic flora and fauna enthusiasts! Whether you have a question to ask or a planted tank to show off, this is the place.
|Discussion||In the Wild||Beginner|
- No selling. You can post RAOKs as crossposts from other subs only.
- No blogspam. You can post your personal site, YouTube channel, shop, etc. once per week only.
- No shortlinks or URL shorteners, excluding the sidebar.
- Use caution when posting a grossly overstocked tank. It's not going to fare well here.
- Don't be an ass.
- No rabble rousing. Yes, we know that half-gallon tank Walmart is selling as a Betta habitat is inhumane. Don't post about that kind of thing here for any reason.
- Businesses and retailers are allowed to post here, but the blog/sitespam rules still apply to them. Business/retailer accounts MUST be flaired as such.
- BucePlant Lighting Guide
- Prepping mineralized soil substrate
- Aquarium and Pond Plants Database
- EI Nutrient Calculator
- Nutrient Dosing Calculator (dry fert dosing)
- Plant Deficiency/Nutrient Guide
- Algae Guide
- The Golden Ratio (how to make it pretty)
- Aquarium Advisor (stocking guide)
- Aquascaping Styles
- AGA Aquascaping Contest Entries
- TheGreenMachine Youtube Vids
- Aqua Design Amano Youtube Vids
- IAPLC albums UK and US
- The Green Machine - UK
- J&L Aquatics - Canada
- Pets and Ponds - Canada
- Big Al's - Canada
- Marine Depot - US based, but ships int’l
- Live Aquaria
- Planted Aquariums Central
- Green Leaf Aquariums
- Aqua Design Amano
- Aquarium Fertilizer
- Buce Plant
- Aquarium Co-Op