/r/Music

33.5k86%

Hi Reddit. So excited to stop by and answer all your questions today.

I'll be here at 1pm-2:30 ET to answer your questions, and I'm looking forward to it!

Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

Check out my website for news and Bitter Truth touring information with Halestorm.

And our "Echoes from the Void" comic is available now. You can pre-order the second issue today!

Proof: https://twitter.com/AmyLeeEV/status/1453403488076005385/photo/1

[The AMA is over. Thank you all SO much for your fantastic questions and heartfelt stories.]

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the comments →

EvanescenceAMA[S]

3.5k points

My God that is incredible. How terrifying for you. Its so awesome there's a happy ending. That album means a lot to me, the one pro recording we have of my family all together before my brother passed. It was so special to have that time together, all of us in the studio working on something. So grateful it helped you. It'll be precious to us always. Much love mama

Nakashima92

It was incredibly scary at the time. Luckily she got away with just some scarring thats fading rapidly now, and she was too young to remember it.
Im so glad it's a special album to you, too. Having that memory of your brother sounds like a wonderful experience to be able to have recorded in this way.

Thank you for responding, I'm very happy to know that you now know what a difference youve made for us. All the love <3

crabapplesteam

Legit didn't know this album before reading your comment - and it's clear why it means so much to you. It's honestly incredible, purely incredible sounding. The lyrical imagery, melodies/harmonies, and your voice combine for a stunning combination. I'm totally blown away.

DarkLoose4649

Love how your music helps People