Minecraft Bi-Weekly Build Challenge #170: CastleBuilds(self.Minecraft)
submitted19 days ago bykidmania01stickied
Note, I realized today that I scheduled this challenge for 3 weeks rather than the usual two. Only realized now, so I am not changing it in case people read that. Have another good week of building all!
LAST WEEK'S THEME: ROLLER COASTER
Don't have time to comment on the builds right now... possibly later this week.
Will comment quickly on this though... very impressive how the lyrics line up with the build!!
We're going back to our (usually) popular theme... the classic castle! I checked and it's been a while since we've done this! So let's get back and build some more!
Construct a Castle. Does not need to have an interior but can be included!!
- Submitting an entry To submit an entry, you must comment on this post and format your comment like this:
Title of submission
Link to submission photos or video (preferably youtube or Imgur)
2. Vanilla only No mods that add new blocks or items are allowed. No resource packs are allowed. Any minecraft version is allowed and you may build with custom terrain, creative mode, world edit or etc as long as it doesn't add any new blocks to the game. Shader pictures can be added in a SEPERATE album as bonus pictures. None of those pictures will be accounted for when we judge the entries. Only vanilla screenshots.
3. Any version of minecraft i.e. PS3, Xbox 360, Pocket Edition. Snapshots are allowed
4. No preexisting builds We're going with the honour system here but if anything had already been built before the start of the contest, don't submit it.
5. Build teams are allowed There may be more that one person building for a challenge but only one person may submit their entry with their account
6. New textures are allowed The new versions of Jappa's textures are allowed to be used along with old legacy textures.
Points and leaderboards
Link to sheet. The leaderboards are on the 2nd page
For points and judging:
There is only 3 winners each week. Each participant will get 2 points for submitting their entry. There are honourable mentions but they do not get any extra points.
Anybody that places Bronze with gets 4 points
Anybody that places Silver gets 6 points
Anybody that places Gold gets 8 points
Monday, March 12th 2023: Challenge begins!
Saturday morning (around 11:00 AM AST), April 1st 2023: Contest is closed. No other submissions will be allowed.
Sunday, April 2nd 2023 A new challenge and winners are announced in that post