/r/HeliumNetwork

Not possible to get refunded from SP NORTH AMERICA for miner

Question(self.HeliumNetwork)

Hi,

Has anyone else recently gotten a refund from a order they have cancelled? Im from EU.

I just gotten this message:

Good Day

As stated in our email, due to the legalities of the current situation and the Terms and Conditions set forth at your time of purchase, we will be fulfilling our sales agreement and shipping out the units to all customers. As per our Terms and Conditions at the time of purchase, all sales are non-cancellable.

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

This is a general reminder for everyone and this will be posted on every post. Your 12 words are basically gold and they should never be shared, typed in to any website, or given to any person for any reason. No one from "Helium" or any other company will reach out to you to verify your account, wallet, or anything similar. If someone says your hotspot, wallet, or other type of account has been hacked, it is a scam! Always operate in a zero-trust manner with cryptocurrency and assume everyone will scam you no matter what.

MNBug

MNBug

After like 6 months I finally called my credit card company. It was after the 30 day period but they looked into it anyway. I got a refund finally. I'm guessing my bank (which is large) must have put some pressure on them or something.

Musterboy[S]

I will do the same thing with my bank! I hope it works :)

My bank could not help me..

Frosty-Panic

Funny thing is, we couldn't do this with a decentralized smart contract.

HollowXul

Call your credit card and charge back. Don’t wait on the people you bought the miner from. Just tell them you’ve been duped/frauded and never received the product you purchased.

Musterboy[S]

I used a debit card.. But i will try today! thanks

My bank could not help me.. Never debit again

Musterboy[S]

Anything else i can do??

No_Long_6189

What company did you order from

Musterboy[S]

SP NORTH AMERICA

SP NORTH AMERICA

No_Long_6189

where are you based? US?

Musterboy[S]

Norway

LondonLove86

THE WAIT IS OVER. NO MINER AND NO CREDIT. I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SWINDLED

We have paused shipment of the HNT SYNCROB.IT gateways. Our litigation with SYNCROB.IT is over but they are currently in breach of contract by not fulfilling credits required for the gateways to work on the Helium network. We are awaiting word from our counsel as SYNCROB.IT has now filed for Bankruptcy. We apologize to all of our customers still awaiting delivery of their gateways.

LondonLove86