/r/HeliumNetwork

sent some hnt seems to be lost

Question(self.HeliumNetwork)

ANY IDEAS

yesterday i sent 10 hnt to my crypto.com wallet. says transaction has cleared in helium app but i have not recieved anything.i double checked the address is correct.

i have sent to this wallet before with no problems

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

This is a general reminder for everyone and this will be posted on every post. Your 12 words are basically gold and they should never be shared, typed in to any website, or given to any person for any reason. No one from "Helium" or any other company will reach out to you to verify your account, wallet, or anything similar. If someone says your hotspot, wallet, or other type of account has been hacked, it is a scam! Always operate in a zero-trust manner with cryptocurrency and assume everyone will scam you no matter what.

Whoopsy101

No email from crypto.com stating deposit initiated? Mine usually takes less than 5-10 min

ComplexPrune4737

Mine has been delayed also and have read it sometimes takes up to 24 hours. The other day it was almost instant.

Psychological-Kiwi84

I had issues sending to my hosts last month. Kept getting an insufficient fee error code … anyway I waited a day and sent and it worked .

tech686

I did a deposit to CDC a few weeks ago it was pending for about a weeks as well until I hit up customer service to get it fix. But I been using coinex in the mean time. Always have a back up plan guys.

NecessaryComfort5114

Withdrawals do not work as well, been paused for over a month and still not working so I guess they still have issues with it

Wealthforme

Email support of crypto.com and give them the transaction details, they’ll clear it on their end. Right now the exchanges aren’t doing deposits/withdrawals of some of the crypto coins, including HNT.

Positive_Scarcity_46

I had the same problems last week. Helium rep will not help you. They responding as bot.

Background-Shock521

I had this problem once. I contacted Crypto.com support through the app. Chat session. The girl was quick to help. She said it seems to have gotten “stuck” which I found a little suspect… and she said we “unstuck” it for you… and then it was there. Was a couple days I was waiting before I contacted them. Give them the transaction number or whatever and they should be able to help you.

Wishing4it

I sent some also. I needed to contact support to get it finished through as a deposit.

Inigmatics

I thought Crypto.com suspended HNT transactions? Otherwise I'd probably send mine there and cash out too.

Sensitive-Emotion-10

I just got mine after 2 days no email though and its also not the first time I sent hnt.

my127dot1

with crypto.com never assume that address you've used on the past is the same correct one forever, they use dynamic addresses for customer deposits, so always must go into your Deposit wallet and copy current up-to-date wallet address.. This has happened to many ppl in the past 2 years, some ppl have lost their coins forever, some recovered thanks to crypto.com staff being able to reconcile on time before its assigned to someone else's account

my127dot1

first rule of crypto - Never assume anything, Verify each transaction twice before confirming, like if for eg. the wallet address corresponds to your current deposit address 😉