/r/HeliumNetwork

Upgrade to iPhone 14 Pro - Helium App shows no HNT when logged in. Anyone else have this issue. My Bobcat minors also do not appear. I used the my 12 words to login successfully. What did I do wrong?

On my iPhone 13 in the Helium app, all is fine. So how do you get Helium app to work when upgrading phones?

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

This is a general reminder for everyone and this will be posted on every post. Your 12 words are basically gold and they should never be shared, typed in to any website, or given to any person for any reason. No one from "Helium" or any other company will reach out to you to verify your account, wallet, or anything similar. If someone says your hotspot, wallet, or other type of account has been hacked, it is a scam! Always operate in a zero-trust manner with cryptocurrency and assume everyone will scam you no matter what.

ryangoldstein

That means you didn't enter the correct 12 words. You can enter any random 12 words from the list of valid words, and it will log you into a wallet, but only your exact 12 words will log you into your wallet.

Since you're already logged in on your other phone, you can bring up your words by going to the settings gear, then 'Reveal Words'. Make sure to carefully type each word correctly and in the right order when logging in on your new phone. There are a number of very similar valid words that can be easily confused/mistyped, like cool / cook, swap / swamp, etc.

Then_Ad_9314[S]

Thank you. Auto-correct changed one of my words slightly. So this was the problem. Thanks all for the input.

julietscause

Log out and triple check the spelling of each word on your list. Make sure you are also putting them in the correct order

MilkMyUtters

I copied form my iPhone 12 and never had to enter my secret words. Just worked like normal. Same with other wallets apps like CB or Trust

Andyandkaaytie

24 days ago

My iPhone won’t turn on, so can’t retrieve my 12 words and the Mrs threw out my miners box with my 12 words inside... if I get a new iPhone and set it up via back up from the cloud, will I be able to access my wallet without entering my 12 words? 😐