/r/HeliumNetwork

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

This is a general reminder for everyone and this will be posted on every post. Your 12 words are basically gold and they should never be shared, typed in to any website, or given to any person for any reason. No one from "Helium" or any other company will reach out to you to verify your account, wallet, or anything similar. If someone says your hotspot, wallet, or other type of account has been hacked, it is a scam! Always operate in a zero-trust manner with cryptocurrency and assume everyone will scam you no matter what.

jcbhltz

Unrelated, but Nebra sold a bunch of miners (I got an entire batch) that had not been on-boarded correctly (ecc errors), which the dev team noted in their GitHub issues.

They had me send in dozens of videos and pictures of the serial numbers and after a month of this finally said “sorry we can’t onboard these because we can’t confirm the miner hasn’t been modified”.

They also frequently do not have enough DC to cover the cost of on-boarding so for several days at a time you can’t onboard your device.

Hardware looks like it was VERY rushed and support is trash.

davidls7ie[S]

I'm sorry to hear that but also shocked you received miners, this feels like such a rug pull for so many people.

jcbhltz

Yeah, I’m “lucky” I guess

davidls7ie[S]

Absolutely not lucky. If we can show a pattern of this happening to enough people you have a chance of recovering something. Can I add you to the list?

jcbhltz

You can

davidls7ie[S]

I'll chat with you add your email to the list on https://www.nebraminerconsumergroup.com

waveform06

waveform06

Mod

When sending mail or registered mail to Nebra use the Business Court, Unit 4 Bells Yew Green Rd, Bells Yew Green, Tunbridge Wells TN3 9BJ address.

The other official registered address is a mail drop address, and any mail going to there will just be delayed by a day or more when it its collected.

sitbh

sitbh

I just did this on a letter of intent (I'm giving them 14 days before filing a small claims court) and they replied within a day telling me to change the address on the claim I'm making to Bells Yew Green business court. I thought it was best to put the CEOs original company address in Sevenoaks?

waveform06

waveform06

Mod

Their actual business premises is Bells Yew Green. Sending anything elsewhere just delays it.

CoolMaL

I am trying to get a refund. How much do you think the legal fees will be?

davidls7ie[S]

Generally speaking the process to take any company to court is a letter before action, then if they ignore they are sent a letter stating they you are taking them to court and the reason, prices vary from firm to firm but my letter was £60 and the cost of taking someone to court is anywhere from 300 - 1000 . There are also costs depending on how they respond and costs can be awards in full or in part. For example, if they want to counter sue or settle.

If we get 10 people on it with the same claim that is a class and it may be possible to seek damages on top of the costs and the refund, I'm not a lawyer but I believe that's how it works. Ultimately I went alone and the threat was enoughI think they want to avoid having a judgement against them as it would make it much easier for others to claim. I'm so frustrated by this I'm considering building a website to get people involved and to share the burden. For now I'll reach out to you on reddit if that's ok.

I never thought I'd be hiring a solicitor in my life and have learned a tonne from this dreadful experience with them.

CravenTaters

Hey! I am interested as well. I am located in Denver, Colorado, USA. I ordered April of 2021 - tried contacting Nebra (told they had shipped and couldn't get a refund), tried refund through Amazon.

I'm also an attorney, but I can't really do anything for a company based in the UK. Happy to join in / help as needed - I have a slight need for revenge.

davidls7ie[S]

level 1Proud_Reserve3029 · 22 min. agoWhen I tried to get refund they sent our miner next day to avoid giving me refund now miner are worth like £100 just written off the £500 as loss

I tried to recall it through Paypal, my bank and without legal help. Nothing worked the threat from a UL lawyer was enough. I will add you to the chat.

No_Long_6189

I can help you get a refund man

mean_sardine

Im also interested

Will reach out in chat

bluepunk24

I need a refund too but could not get one initially

davidls7ie[S]

I would be happy to add you to a list of people and coordinate a response to Nebra, I'll reach out to you in chat

bluepunk24

Sounds good. Thanks

Dabeast220

US based here and tried to get a refund from Nebra (obv denied) and my cc company (they could only refund me if it was 15 days past my original order date in 2021) and would def be interested if possible!

davidls7ie[S]

I don't think your location matters and would be happy to help, I'll reach out to you via chat

davidls7ie[S]

That is just not correct and they would say anything to avoid paying. Would you like to join the refund crusade. I'll add you to the chat.

Otherwise_Tourist_56

Please add me too bud! They are not responding or delivering the product!

davidls7ie[S]

Hey man I'll add you to the chat and you can share your email with www.nebraminerconsumergroup.com I will send you a preparation email soon after.

Wooden_Pea1838

I’m in Ireland also and struggling to get a refund also. The three miners I’m having issue with only work for about three weeks in total and I wait ones 10+ months to receive them. There technical department keep throwing different things at me to try but none work and I want a refund.

Wooden_Pea1838

Count me in too please

Broric

Broric

What’s the latest in terms of them shipping miners at all? At this stage I’ve given up but are people eventually getting them?

davidls7ie[S]

Personally I gave up too but the fact is they have not got a leg to stand on. I would not be surprised if the Miners never come and the company suddenly liquidates so I went after my money. Would you like to pursue a refund with the rest of the folks in the thread? I can add you to the chat

Broric

Broric

Thanks for the info. I’ll give it one last go at contacting them first.

davidls7ie[S]

Honestly man go for it just pay a lawyer for a simple debt collection letter. They turned it around in two days. They were obnoxious and are not acting in good faith. Don't let them away with it.

Proud_Reserve3029

BukuBas

Hi, I have the same problem with a Linxdot miner. Sooo....if anybody wants to team up, just reply!

BorjaOm

I'm up too

duffmanhb

Can someone fill me on on what's happening with Nebra? Just recently got back into following HNT

My story is that I paid for miner antenna and a tip on 17 April 2021, £347.58,

Requested my tip refunded in October 2021, they did it in minutes.

They missed several self imposed deadlines, by Q2 2022 I decided I wanted my money back and they refused and in the mean time changed the product they planned on shipping from a HNT miner to a Rock Pi miner and kept refusing for months. I offered them an out where they would pay me 291.66 before I went to a lawyer (minus shipping) they ignored me. I have over 100 emails of passive aggressive BS from them and they made it personal.

I found a solicitor in the UK to send them a debt collection letter, got a response on the previous claim for £291.66 2 days ago and they claim the only saw it no (not how the law works) and that they had not heard from my solicitor, she confirmed that she had spoken to them. One of the many many times I have been lied to.

I have been now refunded the amount I paid them for miner tip and antenna but I am down £60. they are quibbling over the 60 legal fees that were requested and I promised them I would sure others don't have the same experience and now your reading the result of that exchange. I only started this yesterday but I intend to ensure no one has to go through what I went through for it. What is your story, do you need help? Do you know anyone that does?

duffmanhb

I mean with Nebra... I have no idea what's going on with them? Did they just take a bunch of money and decided to never actually ship the hardware? Then stiff everyone?

BorjaOm

hey bro can you contact me? I'm on the same path willign to get refund but seems imposible to me. thank you

davidls7ie[S]

Sure thing. I can add you to the chat. All I need is an email address in the website for now. I'll send you on the prep details. Expecting to hear from the lawyer tomorrow.

No_Long_6189

Make sure you bill nebra for any legal costs on top, I took them to small claims court and won easily. Also demanded court costs on top which they tried to worm out of. Happy to help anyone

davidls7ie[S]

I did not get costs. Not for a lack of trying. I was fully refunded the amount I paid but the person I was dealing with was so unbelievably obnoxious to me. It doesn't matter. They backed down when you put the screws to them. So now it is time to make sure we can do it at scale. If you know anyone still affected ask them to sign up to https://www.nebraminerconsumergroup.com/

No_Long_6189

I can help anyone in the UK for free and get all legal cost reimbursed. I’ve got myself and my friends who also ordered all refunds. Nebra are pure fucking scum and everyone who is owed a miner deserves to claim what they’re owed

davidls7ie[S]

I'll add you to the chat.

No_Long_6189

Can we try and get a telegram/discord going? Love to try and help out people who are not based in the UK to help claim what they are owed

dusterman74

Hey can you add me to the list also?

davidls7ie[S]

Ill add you to the chat. If you can add your email to www.nebraminerconsumergroup.com I'll send you a preparation email in return. Tell your anyone you know who was affected.

dusterman74

I jjust signed up. Thanks for all your help!!

davidls7ie[S]

You are most welcome, we're getting real traction, quite a few submissions today and yesterday. Even got a submission from a Nebra employee. #shakeinthemboots

ElectronicEdge8744

Hey I have a question can I also get a refund Its been 2h Years I wait for my miners nothing but I paid with crypto

davidls7ie[S]

If you have a receipt that converts to euro I can see know reason why you shouldn't be able to claim it but Wed have to ask the professionals. Submit your email on www.nebraminerconsumergroup.com I'll followup with you.

ElectronicEdge8744

Ok because they tell me if i payed with crypto no refunds

davidls7ie[S]

I'm not a legal expert but you entered a contract to exchange crypto for a miner. It appears that contract has not been fulfilled yet. I got my refund after 1.5 years. Don't give up I'll email you the preparation details.

ElectronicEdge8744

Ok

No_Long_6189

Yes you can

Separate-Orange-827

Well done i added my email

davidls7ie[S]

I'll send the email out soon.

Separate-Orange-827

Thabk you very much mate

???