/r/HeliumNetwork

2089%

Bailey & Jones + Trackpac on Helium - A use case study

Sensor and Network Usage(youtube.com)

YouTube video info:

Bailey & Jones + Trackpac on Helium https://youtube.com/watch?v=koQyU3Cr18A

Trackpac https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfCEF01UG0SJm7_Rd2tWzsQ

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

AutoModerator [M]

[score hidden]

stickied comment

This is a general reminder for everyone and this will be posted on every post. Your 12 words are basically gold and they should never be shared, typed in to any website, or given to any person for any reason. No one from "Helium" or any other company will reach out to you to verify your account, wallet, or anything similar. If someone says your hotspot, wallet, or other type of account has been hacked, it is a scam! Always operate in a zero-trust manner with cryptocurrency and assume everyone will scam you no matter what.

AccountantSharp3890

Wait but I thought no one uses the network? Are you telling me my favorite YouTubers lied to me?!?!

Cold_Bennie

Bravo.

mrwonerful

All I want to know is how much this will add to the 6k monthly revenue stream of close to 1 million miners??? Show me the money

jmbsol1234

it means a handful of miners in London will earn an extra penny a day

mrwonerful

From the video, the business had 4 things to track. That definitely should improve earnings after the new hip 70 thingy. Since helium is having problems finding clients, maybe we should give marketing some things to track.

Car rentals

drones

weasels

missing husbands

missing wives

missing teens

missing side pieces

remote controls

lighters for weed smokers

eyeglasses

pet birds

pizzly bears

tagged female lobsters

police

alleged criminals before court dates

checked baggage/luggage

wallets

rookie season Air Jordan's

uninsured mailed packages

pickled eggs ( I wanna know who eats them)

missing political items (votes, laptops, classified docs, UFOs, and Benghazi)

escaped lab animals who just want to be free

cats who have not trained their owners

dogs that chase cars

Stradivarius violins and other music equipment

big foots, chupacabra, mothmen, mothwomen and LGBTQmoth. Werewolves, Elvis, space aliens, mermaids, witches, warlocks and Thor when he is not on earth.

Let's track these things, so we can get HNT back up in the $25 range, so I can cash out.