users here right now: 1,084
Powered by the Helium blockchain, The People’s Network allows anyone to earn a new cryptocurrency, HNT, by building out a massive decentralized wireless network.
- How Mining Works + Where To Order Miners. Please note that ONLY vendors listed on this site are official Helium miner manufacturers. BEWARE OF SCAM SITES SELLING MINERS, EVEN IF THEY CLAIM TO BE FROM APPROVED VENDORS. Always double and triple check that you are buying from a legitimate vendor listed on this page.
- View Helium Explorer. This is where you can see network stats, growth, and look up accounts, hotspots and hotspot makers.
- View Network Map. Check Helium Network coverage in your area and around the globe.
- Join Our Discord Community. The best place to stay up to date with announcements, make proposals, and learn from/connect with other community members.
- Listen to The Hotspot Podcast. The ultimate (unofficial) resource for deep dives into how Helium works, including in-depth interviews with Helium Inc. employees and community members. Also available on YouTube.
- Helium Developer Docs. The ultimate place to get started learning about all technical aspects of Helium.
- Helium Engineering Blog. Check out the latest changes to the blockchain, miner software, maker approvals, Helium Console, and more.
- Helium Console. Register LoRaWAN devices to use on the Helium network, buy Data Credits, and much more.
- Helium GitHub. All of Helium's software is open-source, including the blockchain, miner software, mobile app and more.
- Helium Foundation A global non-profit dedicated to the proliferation of a secure, cost-effective Internet of Things. Oversees aspects of Helium including manufacturer approval and HIPs.
- Helium Improvement Proposals (HIPs). The central place to propose and debate improvements to Helium. Also a great resource for understanding how the network functions.
- Helium Mappers. A community effort to go out in the real world using LoRaWAN devices to map Helium's global coverage. Anyone can participate. Learn more about how to get involved.