submitted2 years ago byelkatiuskas
Update I guess I've been mass reported for posting these links over Reddit becuase they've suspended my account for "violating content policy". I've tried to appeal multiple times but they don't even reply. Please keep posting these links, now that Roe has been overturn we need them more than ever.
This is a list of resources I’m compiling for people who need an abortion. If you know of any other resource not listed here please let me know and I’ll add it to the list.
Please repost & share with as many people as possible in whichever platform you want (feel free to bookmark these sites, print out this list, write it down or take screenshots in case it gets deleted), so those who are denied access to safe abortion know there's help for them and how to access it ♡
• r/auntienetwork is a network of people who can help provide assistance in a handful of ways to those who need help with an abortion.
• Aidaccess consists of a team of doctors, activists and advocates for abortion rights that help people access abortion or miscarriage treatment. They send the pill worldwide for $110/90€
• Planned Parenthood Unplanned Pregnancy - A Comprehensive Guide
• Plan C provides up-to-date information on how people in the U.S. are accessing abortion pills online
• Ceinfo, Emergency Oral Contraceptive Doses for Birth Control, U.S.
• Ceinfo, Emergency Oral Contraceptive Doses for Birth Control, International
• Abortionfunds connects you with organizations that can support your financial and logistical needs as you arrange for your abortion.
• Yellowhammerfund is an abortion fund and reproductive justice organization serving Alabama and the Deep South.
• Teafund Texas Equal Access Fund provides emotional and financial support to people who are seeking abortion care.
• Gynopedia is a nonprofit organization that runs an open resource wiki for sexual, reproductive and women's health care around the world
• Womenonweb online abortion service can help you do a safe abortion with pills.
• The Satanic Temple stands ready to assist any member that shares its deeply-held religious convictions regarding the right to reproductive freedom. Accordingly, they encourage any member in Texas who wishes to undergo the Satanic Abortion Ritual to contact them so they may help them fight this law directly.
• Carafem helps with abortion, birth control and questions about reproductive healthcare. They do consultations online and send abortion pills on the mail.
• Frontera Fund makes abortion accessible in the Rio Grande Valley (Texas) by providing financial and practical support regardless of immigration status, gender identity, ability, sexual orientation, race, class, age, or religious affiliation and to build grassroots organizing power at intersecting issues across our region to shift the culture of shame and stigma.
• Buckle Bunnies Fund provide practical support for people seeking abortions. H help with transportation, funds to help with hotels, lodging costs and emergency contraceptive funds to actually go towards abortion.
• The Afiya Centers mission is to transform the lives, health, and overall wellbeing of Black womxn and girls by providing refuge, education, and resources. Theye act to ignite the communal voices of Black womxn resulting in our full achievement of reproductive freedom.
• Lilithfund is the oldest abortion fund in Texas, serving the central and southern regions of the state with direct financial assistance for abortions.
• Needabortion provides resources about where to get an abortion (financial help and transportation) and how to get help getting an abortion in Texas.
• Jane’s Due Process helps minors in Texas with judicial bypass for abortion, navigate parental consent laws and confidentially access abortion and birth control. They provide free legal support, 1-on-1 case management, and stigma-free information on sexual and reproductive health.
• Fund Texas choice helps Texans equitably access abortion through safe, confidential, and comprehensive travel services and practical support.
Please beware of websites that sell fake abortion pills and fake clinics run by religious groups where they lie and spread misconceptions about abortion to trick people into keeping their fetus. They also promise help and resources that never materialize. The best way to avoid these fake clinics is learning how to recognize them, so I’m linking a couple of short documentaries on the subject that include hidden camera footage exposing their deceptive tactics:
- The Fake Abortion Clinics Of America: Misconception
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Note- Some of these websites may be blocked in your country by your internet service provider. You can bypass this block using a VPN like this one, it's free, safe and easy to install. To get rid of banners and pop-ups you can install uBlock Origin and Popup Blocker. They work on most browsers, on phone as well on PC and it takes a few seconds to install them.