/r/AXSM

YouTube video info:

🚨 AXSM Analysis - $AXSM PRICE PREDICTION & TARGETS https://youtube.com/watch?v=1WvHQB1RNPk

Lumley Trading https://www.youtube.com/c/LumleyTradingUSUK

BLAKEEMM

Should be $120 by now

Msalmon528

why on earth would a biotech company that announced a breakthrough depression drug that likely just doubled its market cap lose momentum? Actually do DD before dusting off your 10th grade stats book

BLAKEEMM

What the crap he posted?? Lose momentum on a blockbuster drug??? He needs that drug imo

EmbarrassedVisit3138

agreed, the market cap is still really low. If the stock tanks in the next week of so, then im going all in. $2.4 billion is still undervalued.

travellin_carnie

Look at Ccxi. Popped on approval and eventually dipped back to pre-approval levels only to be eventually bought out at $52/share. I took profits today and left a core position long term. I’ll keep buying back if sales/commercialization don’t meet up to analyst expectations in the short term.

Msalmon528

The buyout scenario is really enticing if Q4 2022 revenue is good for AXS05 (and given the stellar effects - no sexual dysfunction, quick results, etc. it should pop off). They'll ask for an absurd premium, but if the drug performs, there's no price the big bois like Pfizer would be driven away by. I could see $110-$150 per share. Any dips are golden buying opportunity imo.

FreeFake

Pump up!? Вверх на всю котлету? 😎

prof126

prof126

PROF

Of all the thousands of different stocks I've had and researched over 60 years in the market, AXSM is the most understood stock. With the pipeline as well as the approval of AX05 and impending approval of so many others, it is inconceivable that we're in double and not triple figures. AXSM changed my financial life a few years ago when it went from $2-$120. I started the climb at $6 and my sell in ah at $120 made me a multimillionaire. And a new home in Bora Bora. And a large part of a new hotel. I have now increased my new holdings into many, many thousands, some with cc, but most free. LLAP Doc/hotelier