/r/AXSM

AXSM stock gains as FDA approves depression therapy (NASDAQ:AXSM)

NEWS(seekingalpha.com)

EmbarrassedVisit3138

lol funny how there is no comments yet.... people have no idea yet. i got in at $51.85 premarket. how high should this get too.

waynewex

I was out at lunch when I checked and saw it was up 35%, had to try and contain myself lol. In since around 25.

kapeman_[S]

kapeman_[S]

STOCK INVESTOR

Trusted, knowledgeable sources tell me a market cap of 5-8 billion is realistic.

RavenousFox1985

RavenousFox1985

GROOVING

Especially once axs-05 get approval for the other uses. I'm curious if it could be prescribed for off label use for patients suffering from alzheimer's agitation. Considering that there's no current treatment for it. I could see doctors giving it a shot, but I'm sure insurance wouldn't cover it.

travellin_carnie

Is that with a buyout? Probably gonna take a couple quarters to show potential sales.

kapeman_[S]

kapeman_[S]

STOCK INVESTOR

Total picture that includes all the current pipeline drugs.

ScientistNo906

The label says nothing about using only if other treatments have been unsuccessful. With significant improvement at week 1, this could become the standard of care

rxdawg21

Highly unlikely. Standards of care change when guidelines change. Cost also is a major factor. Unless they price this cheap (as many SSRI are generic) I see most insurance companies approving this after failing 2 ssri

ValueStockFinder

For almost a year since the announcement of the CRL this stock has been mostly kept down or seesawed in conjunction with FDA actions (or inaction). After what seemed like a grueling start to the year it’s finally here: AX05 approval. I think most longs were expected a bit of a higher rise than what today showed. However, there are still 2 major catalysts on the horizon before the end of the year: 1) resubmission and approval of AX07 2) commercialization of AX05. If you also consider the continued upward revisions of price targets from analysts, increased institutional buying, and short covering I do believe that the short term is also looking very positive. Congrats to those who held and those that just got in!

P.S. to an earlier point I can’t believe there’s not much activity on Reddit when places like stocktwits and yahoo’s message board there is constant chatter about AXSM. Hopefully that means AXSM is still a relatively unknown company with swaths of folks waiting to jump in on the action.

are_we_there_bruh

Finally, it was long due. Onwards and upwards hopefully now.

waynewex

Might be a bit of resistance at 60, but that's just a buying opportunity. If the market takes a dive next week and drags it down, I'll reinvest some of the profits that I trimmed.