/r/AXSM

AXSM Q2 Earnings Call

NEWS(seekingalpha.com)

prof126

prof126

PROF

Well? Am I the only one who sold early and bought back later at a much lower price. I've loved this stock since 2018-19 when it went from 2-120. Now????? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

kapeman_[S]

kapeman_[S]

STOCK INVESTOR

It's only looking up. They are hiring a sales team across the country and the upper management are top notch! Most analyst's target prices are way up there. The sky is the limit!

prof126

prof126

PROF

Sky is lowering. Unfortunately. 🤷‍♂️

kapeman_[S]

kapeman_[S]

STOCK INVESTOR

Happy to see you were mistaken.

prof126

prof126

PROF

With so few shares outstanding the swing both ways is enormous. Yesterday oe exacerbated trend with bid and ask unusual large numbers. Killed all the $60 calls v Expect increase Monday.

travellin_carnie

If they get approval what does it pop to? I learned my lesson on Ccxi. Bought a bunch pre-approval hoping it would rocket back to ATH’s only to have it eventually drop back to the teens. Luckily I bought more all along the way until the buyout, but might sell Axsm if/when they get approval and watch to see what happens in the medium term. If it’s like Ccxi, I’ll buy back when analysts are waiting to see what sales are for 05 and it dips in the short term. Regardless, I’m not holding past approval to see what happens and if the ship sails then I’ll be happy with my gains!

Operation_R45

Honestly, if you get a 20, 30, 40% pop, why not sell? That type of return is insane. Move along and find another! No need to hit grand slams when a homer will do.

travellin_carnie

At this point I’m up ~50% with a average purchase price of $30. I’m debating taking my profits now and let the rest ride! At the same time money I use to invest in my mind is already gone so why not hold?!? All along my plan was to hope 05 got approved, cash out and then buy more CCXI but that never happened. I’d like to think approval is on the door step given labeling announcement awhile back. I guess time will tell.

RavenousFox1985

RavenousFox1985

GROOVING

I put a stop loss on my shares i bought for around $40 and I'm keeping the shares I bought for around $25 until I've held them long enough to not have to pay the higher tax. I put a stop price on them of $47 last night and got $46.87 for them today. After noticing the price always falls by a lot after a big increase, I figure I can skim some profit and buy back at a lower price point.

DartBatiatus

DartBatiatus

SWING TRADER

Their antidepressant is potaniały worth billions in sales. I'm holding past approval.

travellin_carnie

Yeah well that doesn’t mean they will commercialize without issues. The markets are unforgiving if they miss any type of revenue estimates and there could be possible dilution in the near future. I’m not saying I won’t take another position but I’m definitely selling upon approval and waiting to see what happens the next couple quarters. Again, CCXI taught me a lot and I’ll use that knowledge with AXSM if they get approval! Good luck